Chapter 31

Ryujin Pov

Did oppa just said that he wanted to date me?!...

"will you date me, Shin Ryujin? "he ask while caressing my both hand...

Well.....

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! My crush is liking me back!!!!

"oppa, d-do you mean it? "I ask shy and he nodded cutely...

Why he makes me melting in a time like this? ≧ω≦

I pull him to somewhere else where it doesn't have many people's there. I stand in front him still holding on to his hand...

"I will date you oppa! I will!! I won't dissapointed you!! "I said and quickly hug him...

"make sure you will only look at me. Whenever I need you, please be there for me and I promise whatever happened, I won't leave you with the rest and I will protect you guys... "he said while caressing my back...

I broke the hug and I think I'm ready to do this. Yes, I'm ready...

I put my hand around his neck and slowly move my face near his face as I plant my lips on him...

He's kinda shock with my sudden kiss but he react back to my kiss as we both enjoy the kiss and the same feelings we both share...

He broke the kiss and we both panted because lost some of our oxygen while we both kissing passionately...

"Ryujin, you didn't warn me... "he said chuckling so do me...

"I don't have to warn you because you're mine now oppa. You must accept everything I wanna have to you... "I said and he nodded...

I actually kinda addict to kiss him again because he's first my kiss. His lips taste so soft and moist. I thought men's lip will taste rough or plain but oppa lips taste so much sweet. I don't think he wear any lip bums...

I went for another kiss and just enjoy the kiss. Well oppa got no problem with me kissing him since he's my boyfriend and I will not let him go anymore. This is my promise to him...

"done kissing me? "oppa ask as I broke the kiss...

I giggles at him and he ruffles my hair again. Ahhhh. Reminds me of my childhood day with him...

"I think we have to go now. Everyone will get worried if they don't see us around..."he said as we both walk to find the rest member...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"see you again Johny. Gonna miss you... "Haneul oppa said to Johny oppa before we enter the gate straight to the airplane...

"see you Haneul. Come here again so we can hangout again... "Johny oppa said and bro hug Haneul oppa...

As we bid our goodbyes to Johny oppa, we enter the plane and of course I will seat with oppa...

Many hours later...

Currently we just arrived back at Korea. Haneul oppa guard us from the fan that try to touch us and we made it to manager van...

Haneul oppa tell our manager to stop by a mart because he said he's a bit hungry so I follow him and leave the rest to them go home first...

"oppa, what do you want to eat? "I ask walking side to side with him as we tour the mart...

"ramen... And some banana milk... "he said while look his surroundings...

After we both grab 2 cups of ramen and 2 banana juice, he went to pay for it and I went to choose a seat...

I found two nice seat seat which face the busy road. I call over Haneul oppa and we both went to seat at the spot...

"good place you choose Ryuddaeng... "he said and ruffles my hair...

"stop oppa. You will get me look ugly... "I said and fix my hair...

"hahahahaha. You will always look pretty to me... "he said make me feel touch...

"awww oppa... "I said blushing and hit him lightly on his chest...

"come on. Eat up... "he said and fed me with his ramen...

Every ramen will taste same but with oppa touch, it makes it feel better. Maybe he has a goddess touch? XD...

While I enjoy my time with oppa, a group of boy enter the mart. I think like I know them all...

Well I don't care who are they Haneul oppa is with me^ω^

"Ryujin? "someone call my name make me look at where the voice came from...

"Hongjoong oppa? "

"Hongjoong oppa? "....

To be continued...

///update!!! Not so much content in this chapter because next chapter will be lit IDK xD. Anyway hope you guys enjoy this chapter and also don't forget to vote and see y'all on the next chapter!!! ≧ω≦///