Chapter 14

Author Pov

Haneul was looking for a men's perfume while Ryujin follow him from behind while holding a bucket of items that they choose earlier...

"sooooo Hansel, do you have any siblings? "Ryujin ask him...

"hmm? Siblings? "Haneul look at her and she nodded...

"well I have one younger sister. Step sister. My dad married with my sister mom. Hmm yeah... "he said nodded...

Ryujin look at him for a moment and scoff...

"huh...step sister huh? "she scoffed and shook her head...

Haneul smile under his mask and pick up his favorite perfume. He put the perfume inside the bucket that Ryujin bring with her...

"so tell me about Haneul... "Haneul said make Ryujin a bit stuttered...

"h-haneul oppa?! "Ryujin ask herself nodded...

They both walk side to side as Ryujin talk about Haneul...

"well obviously he's my step brother. Same goes to you that his dad married my mom. After first, I wasn't that interested to see him as my brother but my mom tell me that I should get close to him so I did try but I didn't work as he always keep ignoring me. I try my best to get his attention but he just seen me like a stranger. In the future, I want to have a revenge for him for treating me like a trash in the past while I try to get along with him. I did everything I can so he can get all the blame and he often get abused by dad. At first, I felt so happy because whatever I do wrong, he will get the blame and dad will beat him but I didn't notice that all this time, he try to protect me... "Ryujin said and Haneul just nodded...

"I try to understand him and at the end, what he try to is just to protect me. Ever since I was a kid, he always act like a real brother to me. Whenever other kids at kindergarten try to bully me, he will came and save me but he will not say anything and keep ignoring me. I ask him why he did that but he just rolled his eyes or neither bad, he just shook his both shoulder. It's not like he never talk to me, sometimes he does but only homework matters because he knew I'm lazy. Moving on to highschool day, I really did mess up his life. I still have my grudge towards him that feels like I should haven't get enough yet so I cause a lot of chaos. He got beat up by dad again because of me. Dad said that he's a useless brother because can't take care of me. I know he will get along with this anyway but I still want him to dead badly until one day it's all changed... "Ryujin said smiling...

"what you change for?" Haneul ask while rubbing his neck...

"what I changed for? For myself. There's one day, I was about to left the restroom in our school. I was about to walk away until I got dragged by 7 bullies that I don't even want to mention any of them. They try to rape me but they failed anyway as Jun oppa show up. Well Jun oppa is like a brother for both me and Haneul oppa. We met with him when we have a family trip at Japan. Jun oppa was one of the tourist guide who bring us to great place at Japan and until he changed to another school.... "she said make Haneul shock...

"really?!! "Haneul ask shockingly and she nodded...

"duhhhhh hyung"he thought and Ryujin continue...

"after that, I tell Jun oppa not to tell everyone about the case but he did tell Haneul oppa. That makes him get mad at those 7 bullies until he pick a fight with them. He fight them along with Ikon sunbaenim and BTS sunbaenim. Haneul oppa almost die because he get his tummy stab by someone that cause he lost too much blood but he didn't die. Luckily we bring him to hospital early or he already dead. When the doctor came out from emergency ward, the doctor tell that we need a blood donation for Haneul oppa and Jun oppa did offer his blood because he's blood type is same with him and mine but I didn't let him instead I offer myself. I felt so blamed and regret at the same time. Because of me, because of he just try to protect my dignity ,he risk himself to seek a revenge for me. What a lovely brother he is. After he get up from his short coma, I came to him and apologize for everything I did to him. I tell him that I regret everything I did to him and he did the same. He say he's sorry for not taking care of me like a real brother or treat me like her own sister as he always treated me like a stranger but I know he doesn't mean it... "Ryujin sigh and so do Haneul...