Chapter 43

Ryujin Pov

After the rollercoaster ride, Haneul oppa seems mad. He keeps pouting and I try to talk to him but he just look away. Although he must be hate me for making him ride that ride but still, I want him to remember me and him had together. I don't want him to feel forced but just enough to make him appreciate the moment of our life. Indeed, he still look cute though with that pout and sulking face UwU...

"Haneul oppa?..."I call him but he didn't answer...

I stop walking and so he did. I look at him and held his hand...

"mad at me? Wanna kiss?... "I ask but he keeps pouting...

I still kept my eyes on him until he sigh and hit my hand playfully...

"you bad, Ryujinie. I was scared but still you force me to ride that thing... "he said with his mouth a bit pouting makes me laugh...

"aigoo!!! Kiyowo!!!..."I said pinching his cheek but he push my hands away...

He turn his back at me and sigh. I know his mad and it's fun to tease him but sometimes, I think I'm being way too much with him...

I slowly reach him and back hug him. I can feel he was shock with my sudden hug...

"my beloved one Park Haneul, I know you mad at the things that I make you did for but, I make this for us, for you. So you can remember our moment together in the past or it's already good enough if you can appreciate some moment we had here. I don't want to force you either but because I miss you so much and feel regrets about what happened to us, I just want you to know that whenever I been, wherever you are, I promise till the last day of my breathing, you the only name that written in my heart as I'll love you till the end... I love you, Park Haneul... "I said hugging him tightly and kiss his back...

I broke the hug as soon I feel he was about to turn back to look at me. He sigh hug my neck...

"m-mianhe... "a word that have a lots of meaning makes me smile...

"I'm sorry too. Shouldn't have force you either... "I said tapping his back and cares it...

Out of sudden, I can heard his tummy growls. I look at him and he just smile while caressing his head...

"hungry?..."I ask and he nodded blinking...

UWUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! STOP BEING SO CUTE, TF!!!! HE ISN'T LIKE THIS BEFORE JEJDJSKSKSKKSKSK...

"you cute little boy. Let's go eat... "I said wrap my arm around his and drag him to nearby restaurant in here...

As we walk out from the rollercoaster park, we made into a restaurant here. Welp, there's a lot of people here but still managed to grab something. I pack the food and tell Haneul oppa to eat somewhere hidden since the spot were too crowded and paparazzi might show up so I decided to go at the upper mountain that only take a few walk from down here...

As we both arrived, there's a bench that viewing the Everland from this mountain road. Glad there's no one here so I sit with Haneul oppa at the bench and start to eat our lunch...

"here, open your mouth. Ahhh~..."I said while feeding him with a spoon of Kimchi fried rice...

Haneul oppa takes time to chew on his food. He look at with sparkling eyes and start to beg me for more...

I pinch his cheeks and start to fed him more and more till he said he's full...

"I'm full... "he said tapping his tummy makes me wanna punch my own face...

"why you gotta be so cute today huh? Are you the strict Haneul oppa I know? Aigoo~kiyowo~!..."I said caressing his cheek and he just smile at me...