Chapter 51

Many months later...

Author Pov

"thank you for the help... "All of Itzy said to the VLive crew as their just ended their newest showcase...

It's 2020, Itzy just had their really newest comeback on March 13 with their new song called Wannabe. After they finished for the Wannabe showcase, all, of them went back to dorm straight since it's already night and also cause of the tiredness...

"finally!!! A rest... "Lia said and lay herself on the couch...

The rest just laughed at her reaction and went to rest in living room too, but not for Ryujin who had her way to kitchen...

She took a glass and pour a cold drink. As she done, she wash back the glass and put it back where should it belongs too. As she walk out from the kitchen, suddenly she stop in front of this room. She turn the door knob and went inside the room...

The room that she enter was belong to Haneul before he fully gone and left them. She look at every part of the room, there's a picture of her and Haneul together that was paste on, the wall along with the lamp decoration. Indeed all those photos are decorated by Haneul himself...

Ryujin sat on the Haneul bed and sigh. She found a very special frame that have Haneul and Ryujin together. She take the frame and hug it...

"even how many times I pray to God wishing for you to comeback, it won't happen... I know this is my fault, I should have listen to you but the thing has happen. I don't want my feelings and soul to be hurt again by your gone so now, I'm letting you go, Haneul oppa. I'm willing to let you go now because you deserve someone better than me................ Someone who always understand you... "she thought and put back the frame on the desk...

She get up from the bed and before she left the room, she once again look back and smile...

"I won't see the smile of yours, the laugh of yours,the tears of yours, the sweetest voice of yours, and the face of yours, Haneul oppa... Not anymore... "she thought and close the door...

She went back to the living room and the rest member already fall asleep together. She smile and went to sleep with them together...

The next morning...

Yeji is the first to wake up. She rub her eyes and yawn while stretching out her hands. She looks at the rest who still deep in their sleep, she smile and get up...

She tied up her hair into a ponytail and start to making the breakfast. She bring the ingredients that will be needed for the breakfast and start to making it...

While Yeji cooking in the kitchen, suddenly Ryujin wake up. She stretch a little bit and start to walk into the kitchen help Yeji...

"morning Ryujin... "Yeji greet her while chop of the mushroom into pieces...

"morning Yeji unnie... What do I need to do?... "Ryujin ask while lift her sleeves up...

"erm... Can you boil up the noodles? I'm thinking of making jjangmyeon as our breakfast... "Yeji said and Ryujin went to get the noodles from the refrigerator...

She boiled up the noodles and wait until the noodle ready to be serve. While waiting, she kept staring at Haneul room. Yeji notice that Ryujin still had her eyes on Haneul room. She sigh and left to backyard to call someone...

"hello... Johny, this is me, Yeji... "

"hey Yeji. What makes you call me?... "

"I just wanna check up........ How's Haneul?... "