Chapter 13

Author Pov

Haneul and Ryujin walk together to the front gate to met with Beomgyu...

"what do you want? "Ryujin ask him in a mean tone...

"I want you babe... "Beomgyu said in seductive voice...

Haneul just shook his head and walk towards him as he stand in front of the gate...

"who are you? "Haneul ask crossing his hand and Beomgyu scoff...

"me? I'm his boyfriend and who are you? ... "he said crossing his arms too...

"he's our personal bodyguard and I never agree to become your girlfriend. You the one who chase me for nothing... Get the hell away from here... "Ryujin said and walk away...

"well you the one who play hard to get and I didn't came alone. I come with my members... "Beomgyu said and Ryujin sigh...

"Hansel, open the gate... "Ryujin said and Haneul just nodded...

As he opened the door, there's another four teenager came. It was rest TxT member...

As they get inside, someone pass by Haneul...

They both met their eyes again after 2 years but Yeonjun didn't know the man behind the mask that was stare at him was Haneul

"oh hello! "Yeonjun greet Haneul politely and bow at him...

Haneul scoffed and didn't thought Yeonjun still keep his respect how he greet people...

"my name is Yeonjun. You must be Itzy new personal bodyguard, right? Your name is Hansel?! "he greet himself to him and Haneul nodded but curious how did he know he was Itzy bodyguard also his name...

"how did you know my name? "Haneul ask curiousty...

Later someone run happily and hug Yeonjun with him catching the girl who's hugging with a smile on her face...

"this is my girlfriend, Yeji. She tells me about you. Not exactly tell, she's like talking bad about you lol... "Yeonjun said and Yeji hit him lightly...

"yah stop it!!! We already good... Anyway, Hansel this is Yeonjun. My boyfriend and Yeonjun, this is Hansel... "Yeji said introduced both Haneul and Yeonjun....

Haneul Pov

I see how happy Yeji when she's with Yeonjun. I never thought after what happened, she's with Yeonjun now...

"y-you couple with him? "I ask a bit trembling and she nod happily...

"don't tell anyone okay Hansel? "Yeji said and I just nod...

My heart eventually feels hurt. I know after all that happened, she will find a replacement for me...

"e-excuse me for awhile... "I said and walk back inside dorm...