Chapter 18

Author Pov

"what are doing here? "Haneul ask with a fierce eyes...

The situation is intense between Haneul and Somi...

"oppa I hav-"Haneul cut him by choking her...

"because of you I lost my precious family!!!! Because of you, people think that I broke my thrust with my family!!! Because of you I lost my lovely sister!!!! "Haneul said choking her to death...

Somi was choked till she feels like about to die. She's struggling try to stop Haneul...

"o-oppa!!!*~stop!!!l-let m-me!!~*explain!!!! "she said begging while pushing Haneul arm....

Haneul stop choking her and throw her on the ground...

"If I could have kill you, I would have already kill you in the past but because I know it's wrong and illegal, I'm not going to be a criminal... "he said and and walk away...

Somi was left crying on the ground without Haneul care about her feelings. What he did is maybe what he have keep for the years he disappeared...

Ryujin Pov

I wake up due the alarm of my clock....

"ugh!!!! My back!!!! "I grunt and stretched my body...

I get off from my bed and went down stairs. Guess today is my turn to cook breakfast...

As I was about to walk to kitchen, I found Hansel was sleeping on the couch. Why he didn't sleep in his room?

I went towards him and wake him up...

"Hansel, go sleep inside your room... "I said tapping his hand...

"huh? Ryujin? "he ask unconscious still sleepy...

I nod and he wake up. He walk to his room direction unstable like he was about to faint...

"you okay? You seems tired... "I ask him and he just nod lazily...

I smile and walk back to the kitchen but then I heard something fell...

I look back and see Hansel already lay on the ground. I start to get panicked and go to check on him...

"Hansel! You okay?!! "I ask but no answer...

I put my hand on his forehead and it was hot burning...

"oh no. You got a fever... "I said and call the rest member...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"he doesn't look so fine..."Yeji unnie said as she check up on him...

"he skin looks pale and he's body is really hot... "I said sighing...

"what are we going to do now? Should we send him to hospital? "Chaeryoung ask looking at all inside the living room...

"yeah we should. Let's call Date oppa... "Lia unnie said about to call Date oppa but I stop her...