Chapter 42

Ryujin Pov

I was nervous as heck, I don't know what to feel but just nervous. Currently all of us are inside pdnim room waiting for him to arrive. I don't know what's gonna happen to me since Yeji unnie said that pdnim already know my REAL relationship with Haneul oppa. As we were all waiting nervously, pdnim arrived...

We all bow at him and he sat at his seat facing us who standing in front of him. I look away try to avoid from pdnim gaze but then he laughed which got me weird...

"w-why are you laughing pdnim?... "I ask nervously and he just smile...

"why you looks like you scared? Come on, I'm not gonna mad about you and Haneul loving each other as couple... "pdnim said make me and the rest confused...

"what?! But I break the rules. I still had my dating ban... "I said worried but pdnim just shook his head...

"nahhhh. Forget about that. I know you like him so much, I still can't stop you even I kick you out from JYP. Ryujin, I don't know what happened to Haneul but I believe in him that he can take care all of you. It just, don't let Dispatch caught both you, okay?..."pdnim said make me and the rest shock...

I bow at him so many times and thanks him because he blessed my relationship with Haneul oppa...

"don't thanks me. I want to know where's Haneul now? What eventually happen?... "pdnim ask and we all look at each other...

"long story pdnim. We will tell you later... "Yeji unnie said and pdnim just nodded bluntly...

"well, bring him back but don't force him if he doesn't want to because in case he won't be back in becoming your guys personal bodyguard, I'll tell Date to find a new one... "pdnim said but I shook my head smiling...

"it's okay, pdnim. He will... "I said and he sigh smiling...

"well, if you all don't got anything to say, you may go now... "pdnim point at the front door and we all nod...

After we left, we decided to go to Johny oppa house to visit my lovely boyfriend. I want to take him out today and bring to somewhere fun and where we always go. Maybe he will remember something...

On the way we to Johny oppa house, I notice that Lia unnie keep smiling. What's wrong with her?...

"yah Unnie, why you keep smiling? We just go to Johny oppa house... "Yuna ask make me realize that she notice it too...

"umm because we going to Johny house... "she said putting on her honey smile caught my attention...

Hmm..... Don't tell me she like Johny oppa?!...

"unnie, did you like him?... "I ask and she turn to look at me...

"what if it's true?... "she ask smirking got all of us goosebumps...

"No shit, Lia!... "Yeji unnie said and Lia giggles...

She sigh and look back at outside...

"yeah.... I like him... "she said make all of us including manager unnie yell shockingly in unison...

"WHAT?!!!!... "

Moments later...

We all just arrived. We knock on the front door and got greet by Johny oppa...

"oh, hey guys!... "he greet us happily and we all bow back at him...

We all look at Lia unnie and smirk at her...

"yah stop it!... "Lia unnie said make all of us laugh...

"did I miss something?... "Johny oppa ask and I went to whisper at his ears...