Chapter 27

Author Pov

"guys, let's head to JYP building. JYPdnim inform me that he wanted to met will all of us... "Haneul said to all Itzy as they sat in the living room...

"for what?... "Yeji ask with her leg cross...

"I don't know..."Haneul said nonchalant make her nodded...

They all get ready and went to JYP building with their manager van. As they all arrived, they went straight to the level of JYP office using the elevator...

"you guys here..."JYP said to Haneul and Itzy as they open the office door...

All Itzy sat on the sofa facing JYP while Haneul stand beside Itzy. JYP took something from his desk and it seems like it was an envelope. He gave it to Yeji and she kindly take it...

"what is this pdnim?... "Yeji ask while showing the rest the envelope...

"an invitation to Louis Vuitton fashion show at New York and a flight ticket... "JYP said putting his both hand together on his forehead...

"oh we know about the invitation. So all of us including Hansel will be at the fashion show?... "Lia ask and JYP look at Haneul...

"Hansel? Why would he need to be there? That invitation wrote 'Itzy', not 'Hansel'..."JYP said rolling his eyes...

"b-but pdnim! Hansel is our bodyguard. We cannot leave him behind!.. "Ryujin said in a worried expression make Haneul cough...

Haneul felt like someone is staring at him and it was Yeji. She gave him that smirk which make Haneul roll his eyes...

"ah! You right Ryujin! About you Hansel, here... "JYP said and give an envelope to Haneul...

Haneul open the envelope and see a flight ticket inside it...

"flight ticket to New York? Tomorrow?... "Haneul ask and JYP nodded...

"I will sent you first to scout the event place. The location I have sent to you and come in Date... "JYP said calling Date from outside...

He bring a box with him and gave it to Haneul...

"what is this hyung?..."Haneul ask looking at the box...

"you were in US military before and I bet you know how to use a gun... "Date said opening the box for him...

"Glock INC. 45? Hyung, I don't know if I still can use the handgun like before. It was 2 years ago since I was serving in the military... "Haneul said shaking but Date tap his shoulder...

"I will train you but we only got today since your flight is tomorrow in the morning. Pdnim, allowed me to bring him to my house... "Date ask permission to bring Haneul home and JYP nodded...

"how about us? "..."Ryujin ask looking at Haneul...

"you guys are free to go now... "JYP said and they all get up from the couch...

"can I follow you both?... "Ryujin, ask get beside Haneul...

"you are welcome to follow us..."Date said and Ryujin smile at him...

She look at Haneul and smile. The rest Itzy member went back to dorm while Ryujin follow Date and Haneul to practice Haneul shooting skill...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-