Chapter 38

Author Pov

As they get inside the mansion, all Itzy were shock and impressed as they never thought that Haneul would own his own mansion...

"oppa, how can you afford this?..." Yuna ask while touring the mansion...

"I have my own company. I do a lot of business in the past like clothing... "he said and Yuna nod...

"but what brand tho?... "Lia ask and Haneul point at the frame on the wall...

"F-FENDI?!..."she ask and he nodded...

"I'm the one who's sponsoring you guys outfit for your Dalla Dalla m/v..."he said make them jungshook...

"for real?!!!... "they all asked jungshook and Haneul nod...

"okay you rich asf but can you tell me what happened earlier?... "Yeji ask make Haneul clueless...

"what happened earlier?... "he ask and she point at your arm...

"about those thugs and how your hand can change it physical to weapons and shield... "she said make Haneul sigh...

"let all of us sit first... "he said and they all went to sit at the couch...

"first of all, you guys got it weird how I can change my hand to a weapon, right?... "he ask and them all nod...

"actually I also don't know how I can do that but I guess Riot help us to escape from those thugs... "he said showing his hand...

"Riot? Who's that?... "Ryujin ask and Haneul get up from the couch as he start to walk in circle...

"you guys remember the first time when I saved Ryujin from getting rape by those pervert uncle?... "he ask and they all nod...

"remember I get shot by them and was sent to hospital and doctor tell me I should supposed to be dead but something inside me help me make the bullet didn't go deeper or I'll loose to much blood. I call that thing live inside me Riot because he tell me to call him with that name... "Haneul explain and they all still clueless...

"hold on a second! He can speak?... "Chaeryeong ask and Haneul nod...

"he speak English but only I can see him inside my imagination look. I bet you guys will freak out if you guys see him in real life... "he said sighing...

"is he face that scary oppa?!... "Yuna ask but he shook...

"nah... Not for me. So back to my story, before the four of you know about Riot, actually Ryujin the one who knows about this... "he said and the rest look at Ryujin...

"really Ryujin?!... "they ask and she nodded...

"I know it since the day oppa chase out his dad from our house. Remember the time where Haneul oppa get discharged? As he get home with me, dad beat him cause school principal call his dad about the fight that cause by Haneul oppa. At first, dad only beat him until I try to stop dad, dad choke me and throw me on the floor which make my head blood cause of the hard bang on my head. On that time, I see Haneul oppa hair already change his colour slowly to grey colour. It was like he have no emotion on that time. He's like a super hero. He throw dad out of our house and almost kill him but I managed to stop him before he could kill dad. Oppa chase away dad telling him to leave our family alone and that's the time I know Haneul oppa have intermittent explosive disorder. It's so hard for me to explain this because you guys must see from your eyes to understand the whole story..."Ryujin explain and all of them nod...

"so that means if you start to get angry over something, your hair colour will change but now your hair is just fully white. I don't understand... "Ryujin ask make Haneul sigh...