Chapter 3

Author Pov

Haneul wake up from his sleep. He shake his head for Twice time and knocked it....

"argh, my head hurts!!! "Haneul grunt and cares his head....

He look at the clock and it shows 10 am in the morning. He was shock but not that shocked because he knew he's in hospital....

"I'm late to school. I shoul-"Haneul said and about to left his bed but feels like something blocking him from....

He look at his left and see Ryujin sleeping peace while held Haneul left hand with her both hand. She rest her head on Haneul hand and cares it while sleeping....

"..........."Haneul don't say anything but just look at Ryujin....

He found that Ryujin was beautiful when she sleep. He try to release his hand from Ryujin grip but she held Haneul hand so strong....

"aishhhh.... "Haneul sigh and just let her hold her hand.....

Few hours later....

Ryujin Pov

I wake up cause of someone poke my shoulder. I'm too lazy so I just let the person poke me....

"/poke/"someone poke me and I just ignored it.....

"/poke/"someone poke me again and I just ignore it.....

"yahhhh let me sleep more~im tired taking care of oppa.... "I said and they person stop poking....

"Ryujin..... "a voice of man call me and I look at him....

"oppa, you wake up... "I said smile and he look at my hand.....

I look at my hand and I was holding his hand. He gave me that blur look and I let it go.....

"I'm sorry.... "I said bowing and he look at a jar of water....

I rush to the desk and pout a water into glass and gave it to it. He was about to take but he kinda don't want to take it....

"don't worry. 100% mineral water.... "I said and he take the water and drink it till finished...

"yesterda-"I cut him. I guess I should tell the truth or he will hate me more...

"I'm really sorry oppa because I don't know that you allergic to caffeine. I'm really sorry!!! "I said apologize at him...

"you the one who make the water? "he ask and I nod....

He look at down and sigh....

"yesterday-"I cut him. I guess he will get mad....

"I know yesterday I'm being too harsh with you about Jihoon, oppa. I'm really sorry and I shouldn't treat you like that!! "I said apology again for him...

"yesterday-"I cut him again from say anything....

"yes yesterday I was too dum-"he cut me....

"can you listen to what I say?!! "he said with high voice and I nod...

He sigh and look at me. I look at him with pitiful eyes....

"about yesterday ,I'm just going to say I'm sorry if make you embarrassed in front of Jihoon because I say you like him. I know it's going to be awkward next time if you met him so I'm sorry for what have done.... "he say apologies and look at me...

I look at ceiling for a moment but when I remembered Yeji unnie word...

"he never hate you Ryujin. He loves you so much. He just need someone who can hear all his concern and story...., "Yeji unnie voice echoing inside my ears....