Chapter 17

Haneul Pov

It was midnight. I walk out from my room and I want to release my stress by drinking beer. Hey I'm 19 years and it's already legal for me to drink lol...

Anyway when I was about to open the front door I, I feel like someone is watching me. I feel super uneasy like something shivering inside me. I don't know why but I think the thing that lived inside my body is somehow warning me about something...

I just shrugged it off and open the front door. I close it and ride my bike to nearby bar at Myeongdong...

At bar...

"gimme some bear... "I said to the waitress as she nod...

While I was waiting for my beer to done, I noticed someone familiar...

"Jaey authornim? " I call his name and he look at me...

"annyeong Haneul... "he greet me and I bow at him...

"don't be so formal... have a sit... "he said and I sat back on my seat...

"so authornim, you love breaking the 4th wall huh? "I ask and he just chuckled...

"well I have my own life too and yeah. I love doing that... "he said and I just awkwardly...

I look down and sigh...

"what's wrong kid? "he ask while drink his Pocari Sweet...

Just what kind of bar that sells sport drink?

"well you know about everything right? I don't know if I should have comeback or not.... "I said and he shook his head...

"I know how you feel Haneul. You don't have that confidence inside yours..."he said and take another sip of his drink...

"probably. Even I know they all regret for what they have done to me in the past, I still not sure if I should reveal myself to them or not. I see they all already have a good life without me... arghhhhhhh! "I said and grunts...

"kid, don't you realize that all or them miss you especially Ryujin? She's your sister Haneul! Don't you feel pity that everyday she always pray so you can comeback and commit all her faults? "he said and I look down to my feet...

Later my beer arrived. I was about to take a sip but Jaey authornim tale away the beer...

"authornim!! That's m-"he cut me by handed me another Pocari Sweets and drink my beer till finished...

"drinks this. This one will get you hydrated and active... "he said and I just nod lazily...

I drink the water while he explained how to solve my problems...

"you got a lungs infection right? That's why you scared to reveal yourself because you scared that might know about your disease right? "he ask make me stop drinking...

"h-how did y-you know about that?!! "I ask jungshook...

He laugh at me and pat my back...

"Haneul, you talking to the author of your own sister fanfic lol... "he said and I laughed awkwardly....

"Haneul, I know how you feel because I have feel it too. I'm also scared before this to tell everyone about my disease that I got same with yours but you know what? Friendship,family and love is the solution for everything... "he said make look at him...

"friendship? Family? Love? "I ask and he nodded...

"okay let just say like this. I got courage to fight my disease from those three things I mentioned earlier. Don't be afraid to spill the real tea Haneul. I know they also don't want you to suffering alone and I know you also don't want to dying alone right? "he said and I nod...

"then when the times come, reveal anything you wanted to do since the day you want to do it. If you afraid that no one cares about you, then you got it wrong. Don't you see those five worried about you after you gone just like that? Plus your Jun hyung, your Ikon hyung, BTS hyung and everyone who has been with you since the start, they all close to you. How about Ryujin and Yeji? Will you leave them all just because of the disease that can be treated? "he said make me shivering whole body...

I cry a little bit and Jaey authornim pat my back. I thought he's really cold outside but actually he's nice people also...

"there there. Go cry as much you want Haneul. Tears that falls from your eyes is the tears of regrets that you want to let it go. Just cry and everything's will be fine, okay? "he said and thumbs up...

I chuckled and thumbs up back at him...

"thanks authornim. You do a really good guy... "I said and he chuckled...

"I know. Okay stop being cheesy shit omg. I gotta go now Haneul. See you again... "he said as he left his seat...

"bye authornim!!! "I waved at him as he did the same...

What Jaey authornim said is true. I can't hide the facts that actually a fact. Maybe is just not the time yet but one day, everything will be revealed...

"sir, your beer cost is ₩10000..."the waitress said and I sigh...

Of course I don't get to taste the beer yet as Jaey authornim drink it all....

Jaey authornim you son of a bij :""")

After I done paying for the beer, I walk out from the bar and my plan is to get drunk but since my beer has been DRINK by someone */cough/ I want to go to park...

Skip time...

Currently I was sitting all alone at the park. Looks like no one here since it was 2 am in the morning...

"well, it's not bad being alone after all... "I said and tap my thigh...

"Haneul oppa? "someone mentioned my name...

In a good time when I was about to enjoy my goddamned soft hour, why there's always people will interrupt my soft hours? :"""")

I turn my back and didn't expect to meet with her again...

After what she did to me, she's the reason why I became like this...

"Jeon Somi

"Jeon Somi....... "

///here's an update even I'm studying for finals exams lol!!!! Anyway hope you guys enjoy this chapter and see y'all for in the next chapter 💕💖💖💖!!!///