Chapter 32

Author Pov

"Hongjoong oppa? "Ryujin, said Hongjoong name as he call Ryujin name...

Ryujin get off from from her seat and went to met with Hongjoong...

"oppa, it's been long time... "Ryujin said and Hongjoong nod...

"yeah. It's been years we haven't met and talk with each other... "Hongjoong said makes Ryujin giggles...

Haneul was looking at them both laughing at each other. He was wondering who is Hongjoong...

"who is that guy? How come Ryujin know him? "Haneul thought and continue watch them...

Ryujin bring Hongjoong to met with Haneul...

"Haneul oppa, this is Hongjoong oppa. Hongjoong oppa, this is my brother, Haneul oppa... "Ryujin said introducing them....

"ahhhh. So you her brother? My name is Kim Hongjoong... "Hongjoong said and want to handshake with Haneul...

Haneul reach his hand to shake with Hongjoong as he introduced himself...

"yes I am her brother. Park Haneul... "he said and shake hands with Hongjoong...

Hongjoong smile at Haneul while Haneul didn't gave him any reaction on his face...

"yo Ryujin!... "Hongjoong friends call Ryujin make she look at them all...

"ATEEZ oppa!! Hi!!! "she great them all and they went to meet with her...

"ya Ryujin!!! You an idol now wahhh!!! "San said and Ryujin giggles...

"ah yeah forget to introduce you with my members... "Hongjoong said as he went to regroup with member...

"annyeonghaseyo, ATEEZ imnida!!! "them all said as they introduced themselves to Haneul

Haneul slightly bow at them and introduce himself...

"annyeonghaseyo, Park Haneul imnida... "he introduced himself and bow at each other...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-