Chapter 11

Author Pov

Ryujin was about to run away but she didn't make it as she was pull back by the three man that shot Hansel earlier...

"where do you think you're going little girl? "one of them ask and lick their lips...

"let me go!! "Ryujin tell but all they do is just laugh...

They push her fall down the road. Two of them are holding her both hand while the other one was on her top...

"I wonder how soft this things..."he said and start to caressing her breast...

"mmmphh~!!!!!" Ryujin was struggling to yell while they enjoyed touching her...

Soon enough they will do any further. Tears of regret leaving the restaurant is not anymore useful to her. Ryujin already accepted the fate that tonight is not her day...

"oppa.... I'm scared.... Where are you.."

"I need you right now!!! Please help me!!!! " Ryujin thoughts in her mind and cry....

"let her go... "someone said make them all turn to their back...

"what the-!!!"one of them started...

"how can he still... "they was shocked after what they just see is unexplainable...

Hansel wake up from his death. His hair was slightly grey and white. His eyes colour from brown to silver cloral...

"let her go

"let her go... "he said and walk slowly towards them...

"impossible!!! We shot you three times!!! "one of them said backing off...

All of the three men gathering leaving Ryujin on the ground. They all pull out their gun and shot at Hansel...

Hansel dodge the bullet easily as he just move his hip. He ran towards them and snatch one of their gun...

He hold the front gun and smack all of them using the bottom of the gun on their head...

"argghhh!!! "one of them grunt and Hansel pick him up by his collar...

"any last word? "he ask and point the gun at his head...

"please g-gave us a chance!!! I'm begging you!!! I have a wife and child!!! Please!!! "the guy said pleading brushing his both hand...

"you have wife and a child but still doing this dirty things. Sorry but you don't deserve the world... "Hansel said without emotions on his face...

He was about to pop out of that guys head but Ryujin stop him by hugging him...

"Hansel stop!!!! "she commanded him look into his eyes...

Hansel look at her and blink his eyes few times before his eyes colour from silver turn to brown as her grey hair turn back to white...