Chapter 37

Haneul Pov

Am I seeing her for real? After 14 years she left me, now she's here...

I'm seeing her enter this restaurant with another man and a children? Did she married to someone else?...

"oppa, is that your mom?..."Ryujin ask looking at her...

I nod and get up from my seat but Ryujin stop me by grabbing my hand...

"oppa stop. Don't go... "she said but I release her grip...

I grab my stick and walk towards their table. I stand in front of her and she look at me confused...

"do you need something?... "she ask me with a warm smile that I could never imagine to see it again...

"i-i just g-gonna say t-that you came to the most d-delicious restaurant t-they ever s-served... "I said try to put on a smile and she nod...

"well, thank you young boy. I, found this restaurant fancy so I decided to came here with my husband and son... "she said pointing at them...

So, it's true...that mom cheating on dad. That's why dad always get stress and beat up me...

"hi, my name is Park Haneul... "her son name Haneul greet me happily...

He got the same name with me....

"h-hi Haneul... "I waved at him and mom look at me...

"do I know you? Your face kinda familiar to me... "she ask me but I shook my head...

"no! Ahahaha! W-we just m-met!! How come y-you know m-me?!! Ahahahaha... "I said laughing awkwardly...

"well said then. Join us?..."she said inviting me but I insist...

"it's okay!! You guys can enjoy your time... "I said and bow at them before leave them...

I walk out from the restaurant and fall on my both knees. My tears drop as I cried harder. I never thought I'll get to see her again after 14 FUCKING YEARS WITH HER NEW FAMILY?! HOW FUCKING CAN I ACCEPT THAT SHIT?!!!...

"oppa!!!..."I heard someone calling my name...

I heard a footsteps coming towards me and stand in front of me...

"Haneul oppa... I'm here... "the voice said make me look up...

"R-Ryujin?

"R-Ryujin?..."I call her name and she went to hug me...

"oppa, is it her? For real?... "she ask and I nod...

I hug her back and keep crying on her shoulder. She pat my back and cares it try to calm down...

"shh~ it's okay. It's gonna be fine now... "she said rubbing my back...

She broke the hug and wipe my tears with her hand. She cares my cheek and kiss my forehead...

"oppa, I know it's hard for you to accept what you just see. If I was in your position, I would have done the same like you. Cry out loud not expecting someone who I've been waiting for to comeback but at the end, she's now happy with someone else and forgot about me but don't worry okay? Because why? because I'm here for you and also the rest so don't cry anymore... "she said and I chuckle at her...