Chapter 49+NEW BOOK!!!

Haneul Pov

It was morning. I wake up a bit early today because I feel like I wanted to cook something for breakfast and eventually I had to met with Johny again because he just get into accident... Again... This guy can't even take care of himself, duhhhh...

I left my room and quickly prepare the stuff. I'm planning on making simple breakfast but delicious one so I went for French toast and bacon...

After some good minutes in kitchen, I finally served the food on the dining table. I look at my watch and it just 8 a.m. in the morning. Even the girls haven't wake up yet so I cover their breakfast with lid and left dorm...

I start my bike and went to Johny house. It was far, a little far but since the traffic was good, I manage to arrive early...

I park my bike in front of his house and open the front gate. As I went inside, I knock twice on the front door...

"Johny, I'm here... "I said knocking but no answer...

"John, I'm here... "I said knocking but still no answer...

"okay Jeon Jinwoo, I ain't playing when I call your real name! Open the door or I'll kick it... "I said but no a single sound reply me...

Well, you ask for it Johny...

I kick the door hard and it was open. I enter and I stop...

"J-Johny?!... "I call his name as I saw him on the ground with blood all over his body...

"Haneul! R-run!... "he said to me as he wake up got me confused...

"who did thi-... "before I could finish my word, suddenly I feel like I'm getting hit on my head...

I slowly turn back and I start to get weak as I was about to collapse. Before I collapse, I see the person who hit me...

Arkham Knight...

Hours later...

"ugh! My head... "I said groaning as I wake up...

As soon I open my eyes, I spot that I'm in somewhere unknown. I couldn't verify what is this place but it looks like a lab...

My head was hurt, my hand and leg got cuffed. What the hell am I supposed to do??!...

"you awake... "a voice said walking toward me and knee in front of me...

"what do you want from me?!

"what do you want from me?!..."I ask and he pull out something from his back...

"do you remember what is this?... "he ask showing me a grey symbiotic inside a tube...

"Riot?! How can he... "I said shocking and he just laughed...

"seems like someone has cover up the whole thing from you huh..."he said got me confused...