Chapter 5

Hanbin Pov

I see Haneul die hard fighting those 7 boys. He get his ass kick a lot and got his stomach punch. He was bleeding so badly. I know he can't take this all alone. I Yeji on another just crying on the ground while Ryujin looks like she was praying for Haneul. I can't let my friends being beat like this...

I ran toward them and kick Jb fall on the ground. I pull Haneul and covered him behind me....

"hyung! Why you helping me? This is my fight with them! "Haneul said try to get up but I stop him...

"shut your damn mouth. Don't you see you are hurtly injured now? "I said and I call Yeji...

"Yeji, protect Haneul... "I said and Yeji drag Haneul but he's kinda refused it and try to run away...

"let me go Yeji... "he said and run towards Got7...

"yah Haneul wait!! "I said and follow him from behind...

Haneul run towards Jb don't give any warning give a one nice punch on his face. He got, on his top and punch his face nonstop....

"DONT. YOU. FUCKING. DARE. TOUCH. MY. SISTER. AGAIN!!!!!!!! "Haneul said angrily and keep punching Jb till he can't move....

Yungyeom and Jinyoung pull Haneul and kick Haneul stomach make him fall on the ground. Jackson and Mark join and continue kicking Haneul body and hit him with rod while Youngjae and Bambam help Jb to get up...

I run and tackle Jackson down. I wake up and smack Mark neck which cause him to knock out. Before I could reach Yungyeom, Jinyoung already kick my right ribs which make me fall beside Haneul. He was coughing blood and I get on top of him and receive all hit from them....

"hyung, stop! You getting hurt... "he said begging while I just hold my pain cause of get hit by Got7...

"I'm f-fine. W-we f-friends right? "I said and start to coughing non stop until someone ran toward us directions and it was BTS....

"Don't hit my dongsae!!!!! "Jimin said and do flying kick to Jackson...

Jin run and do a back flip kick which lead Jinyoung to get his coughing blood. Namjoon hyung come with Sugar and tag team fighting Bambam and Youngjae while Taehyung,Jhope and Jungkook are fighting with Jb and Yungyeom....

"yah Hanbin, Haneul are you guys okay? "Jimin ask worried and I look at Haneul he was coughing blood so many. I take a look on his belly and it was bleeding. I guess the rod that they used has strike his stomach....

"Haneul hang in there!! I will call headmaster... "I say lay him on the ground....

Author Pov

As BTS and Got7 was fighting, Hanbin ran to call headmaster while Haneul was lay there looking up at the sunrise. He start to recall all the good memories with her mom and dad before they divorced.....

"h-how beautiful this world. If /cough/d-dad don't m-make /cough/any mistak-ke, I would h-have live h-happily /cough/..."he said and he look at his right, he see Yeji was crying watching him dying. He look at his left, he see Ryujin was also crying. He smile and try to get up....

"I'm n-not done y-yet... "Haneul wake up and almost trip but he hold himself from losing balance....

Ryujin run to him and stop him....

"oppa!! Stop this! Dad will beat you if you make fuss again!! "she said and Haneul look at her with burning eyes....

"will he? So what do I care?!I fucking care about you and that's why I'm doing this so they can't tease you anymore!!! I'm may look like a bad brother to you but shrugged it!!! "He said angrily and push Ryujin fall on the ground and run toward BTS and got7...