Chapter 25

Haneul Pov

W-why is she here? I thought this party only invited JYP artist and close family?...

"unnie!!!.. "Yeji call out her and she went toward our direction...

"thought you will come with the rest Dia member... "Yeji said but Chaeyeon shook her head...

"well they're all pretty busy with their own life. Anyway, here's your present Ryujin... "she said handed a box of necklace to her...

"wah!!! Unnie!! This must be so expensive!!!... "Ryujin said amazed by the look of the necklace...

"nah... It's not like I'm going to loose all my money if I buy that necklace for you... "she said and Ryujin went to hug her...

Honestly, I felt so disgusted right now. I mean, I know she's an idol and I don't think I can't forget what she did to me in the past after I run away...

Flashback...

"after all I did to them, this is what I get in the end... "I said and wipe my tears that falls from my eyes...

After the accident that makes my own bestfriend, family and my lovely sister, I got accused by them without letting me have a chance to prove myself that I'm not wrong...

I take a decision to join military but not in Korea but in U.S. I thought it would been better if  I ran away. The more I stay, the more I feel betrayed. I start to think that I'm probably just same like my own dad. Playgirl...

Currently I was sitting at the park that have a lots of foreigners are spending their time by doing so many things...

"it would have been better if dad never married to auntie. At least Ryujin will not have to face a shameless brother like me... "I said as I look at this one family which is happily having their moment together...

"my life was so hard from the start. I don't know what should I do anymore with my life. I think suicide is better than suffering alone... "I said and shed a tears...

"are you sure by suicide will solve all of your problem?... "someone ask in Korean caught my attention...

I turn my back and see a girl with her hair tied...

"y-you Korean?!... "I ask and she sit beside me...

"yes! Wah!!! Never thought will met someone from Korea tho uwu..."the girl said make me scoff...

We both sat in silent for a minute until the girl decided to talk to me...

"hey, I heard about what you said earlier. What happened if you don't mind I ask... "she ask turned her face to me...

I sigh and rub my neck. Well she's the only Korean people here so I think it's okay if I tell her my problem...

"I'm not planning to live here actually. I ran away from everyone who close to me. I was afraid if I make them feel uncomfortable if I around them... "I said and she gave me that confused face...