| chapter ten |

dance, wherever you may be

"DO YOU MIND IF I STAY AT YOURS TONIGHTS?" Raelynn spoke up while they were sitting casually in the office. Today's dance rehearsal with A troup had finished off later than usual with Raelynn helping the trio with their dance. Riley, who was previously tapping on her computer keyboard, looked up in surprise.

"Sorry?"

"I mean if it's not much trouble," Raelynn said as she looked up from her phone. The ombre-haired girl shook her head, a fond smile spreading across her face. Inwardly, Riley was ecstatic that the brunette was coming over. Ever since the previous moment she had with Raelynn, she couldn't stop thinking about the brunette that did not just capture her heart, but her boyfriend's as well.

"No, it's not, don't worry."

Raelynn grinned.

"Okay, thank you. My roommate texted me that she was going out and I don't really like staying at our apartment alone," The brunette admitted, not afraid to talk about her fears in front of Riley as she made her feel safe and secure. No matter what is said to Riley, she would always be nonjudgemental, and it was one of the many qualities both James, and now Raelynn liked about her.

"Don't worry about it." The two soon stood up and locked up the studio shortly afterwards. "But just to let you know, I live with James."

Raelynn shrugged her shoulders, more than happy to spend time with the two. It made it easier for her to make them hers. "That's fine."

The two grabbed their bags and left, smiles and laughter shared between the girls as they felt their hearts speed up with warmth blossoming in their chests. It was a feeling that brought them some peace and happiness. They couldn't wait to strengthen their bond more.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Here we are," Riley excalimed as she switched off the engine of her car. The two females got out the car, their bags in their hands as they walked up to the stairs to Riley and James's shared apartment they got after they won internationals. They moved out of their parent's house to be closer together and to start there new independent lives.

"After you," Raelynn said as she opened the door for the ombre-haired girl, who thanked her as her cheeks heated up.

"Make yourself at home," Riley said, dumping her keys on the kitchen counter and her bags on the floor. Raelynn placed her bag next to Riley's, slipping off her shoes and placing them by the door.

"Hey, Riley," James called as he wrapped a towel around his waist, walking out the shower and into the living room to greet his girlfriend he heard enter. Raelynn turned around, eyes widening in shock as she gazed at the heavenly sight in front of her. Her lips parted as she inhaled deeply; the view was a turn on for her. The water dripped down his hair softly; the drops slowly making their way to his body and the perfect abs he had. The water defined his strong, organised and obviously worked out body.