| chapter twenty three |

never miss a chance to dance

"SHALL WE WATCH IT?" Brian Matthew, one of the most famous dancers on the planet, proposed

"SHALL WE WATCH IT?" Brian Matthew, one of the most famous dancers on the planet, proposed. Raelynn nodded, and the male told one of his guys to press play, showing everyone in the room the beautiful dances they all put together.

"Here is the first one." The first dance was shot in a dark room, a few water machines dispersed around the room to give the effect of rain. Raelynn honestly loved this piece as it showed off her ability to perform an Aerial dance. Brian had someone come in to teach her, and she quickly learnt it, perfecting the dance style in a matter of days. She had to perform it blindfold, which she found quite comfortable.

The dance was about a woman who is lost at first. She's vulnerable and seeking something, something she can't find within herself. Then comes the male and she's no longer lost. By lifting the blindfold, she thinks she's found what she's been searching for in the dark for so long. He then betrays her, and leaves her vulnerable again, putting the blindfold over her eyes once more. She thought she had found what she had been missing, but she hadn't. She's once again lost.

The second dance was shot in a studio; the only thing they had was a rope. The reason they decided to call this piece 'greed' was because, throughout the dance, they are fighting to defeat the greed between them while dealing with the temptation of things that gave them temporary happiness.

The two know that there are a ton of pros and cons that come with a relationship, but when is too much? Too much to the point that it creates an internally unhealthy self. So when someone adds abuse to the picture, how does one get out of it? That was on their mind when they created the dance.

"That was absolutely amazing." Raelynn was starstrucked. She made these dances with Brian. This was both of their ideas combined. Her collaborated dances were gonna become popular and boy could she not wait.

"I know, right!" The two high-fived each other. After they edited it and shit like that, the video was uploaded onto youtube, already gaining a few thousand likes and views. Before Raelynn could say anything, her phone began to ring. She sent an apologetic expression to Brian and his team before walking away and answering it. "Hello?"

"Raelynn! Oh, thank god you picked up." Worry began to fill her body as she heard the voice of James' younger sister.

"Piper? What's wrong?"