| chapter eleven |

dance is an art that not
many can understand

dance is an art that not many can understand

"SHALL WE GO TO SLEEP NOW?" Riley suggested as she glanced at the clock that they hung on the wall next to the kitchen door. It was one in the morning. Time had gone by quickly for the trio as they continued to watch the show that was playing on the tv. Riley was currently sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table that was littered with empty pizza boxes. Her back was laying against the sofa as she glanced at up at her boyfriend, who had the brunette cuddled into him. A smile spread across Riley's lips as she saw how both James and Raelynn looked relaxed.

James had his arm wrapped around Raelynn as she placed her head on his chest, both their bodies laying sideways on the couch. Raelynn had her eyes shut as her breathing evened out. A tiny smile of content tugged on her lips as she slept in the arms of her crush. James looked down at Riley, both of them wearing a knowing smile. Nothing needed to be said at that moment.

With the help of Riley, James slowly got off the couch with Raelynn in his arms. They were meticulous not to wake her up as they knew she needed the sleep. Riley would always see her walking into the office with bags under her eyes, even if she tried to hide them with makeup. She knew the brunette wasn't sleeping well. As James placed her on their bed, he was glad that Riley forced him to buy the biggest one in the shop they previously went too. It fit the three of them perfectly. They wouldn't have to squish together on the mattress.

Riley went over to her vanity table and grabbed some makeup wipes. She was careful not to press too hard on the brunette's face as she removed her makeup, thankful that Raelynn didn't wear a lot as it was easy to get off quickly.

"Pass me one of your shirts," Riley whispered to James, who nodded and walked into their closet. Riley removed Raelynn's shorts off first, licking her lips at the sight of her long slender legs. She shook her head, forcing herself to remain calm before tugging off the brunette's shirt. Both Riley and James, who had exited the closet with a loose plaid shirt in his hands, inhaled sharply at the sight of Raelynn in nothing but Calvin Klien lingerie.

"She looks amazing," James muttered in awe with Riley nodding in agreement. "And she has freaking abs." Riley chuckled under her breath. She grabbed James's shirt and slipped it onto Raelynn, surprised that the brunette was still asleep at that point. "She must be exhausted if she's still sleeping with you basically tearing her arms off of her."

Riley scoffed, elbowing James in the stomach with him laughing softly. "Shut up, you ass!" she excalimed in a whisper. James gasped, feigning his feelings of hurt. He placed a hand to his chest. "I was gentle."

"Gentle, yeah, sure." Riley threw him a glare as she crawled under the cover with Raelynn, the two sharing the bed.

"Just for that, you can sleep on the floor." James' eyes widened before he clasped his hands together.