| chapter twenty six |

you make love to those you adore

"I HAD AN AMAZING TIME. THANK YOU." Raelynn said, smiling warmly at Alfie as they stood outside her apartment that she shared with her roommate, a roommate that was currently on a short holiday in Thailand.

"It was my pleasure," replied Alfie, holding her hands in his as they stood on the porch. Looking back at the door, Raelynn bit her lip.

"Do you want to stay for the night?" Alfie's grin widened.

"I'd love too." Raelynn reflected his grin and tugged him inside, the two rushing up the stairs and into the second floor, which was hers. They entered and with the door closed every pretence falls. The facade they showed the world melted away and all they want is to fuck each other's brains out. Not knowing when it happened, her lips were suddenly locked with Alfie's, kissing him.

The start of the soft touch sent a strong feeling of warmth spiralling through her system. Her eyes closed fearlessly, but the closure didn't let her see darkness, it instead created colours of fondness. Her tense nerves soon began to relax, her troubles, her pain began to melt away, and the surroundings began to disappear, leaving only her, her and Alfie. This. This felt true. This felt good. This felt right.

His lips felt so gentle so warm; she felt her hands begin to slide up his chest and encircle his neck, as the kiss started to grow heavy. Alfie's hand slid off her face and tightened around her waist. Raelynn continued kissing him hungrily wanting more. She felt herself being pushed against the wall, Alfie's body pressing against hers. The kiss goes on, their lips moving in perfect sync and the kiss becoming more passionate by the second.

Her right hand flowed onto his open skin her as her left hand began greedily undoing his shirt. Their lips parted and clasped onto one another once again with an adding of more pressure. Alfie's hand slid smoothly onto her arm, lifting it and pinning it against the wall.

Their kiss grew more greedy, her mouth locking tighter. The heat flowing throughout her body began to grow as she felt his other hand slide through her cleavage and onto her shirt, in contact with the buttons he slowly began to unhook them, her shirt began to hang loosely, her lace bra beginning to show.

Reluctantly, Raelynn removed her lips from Alfie leaning frailly against the wall. Her eyes leisurely began to open, eyelids relaxed as she slowly sucked in the cool air. Alfie stares back, his eyes calm. She rested her forehead upon his as her hand slipped back onto his bare skinned chest. Her breath was slow.

In strength, she quietly murmurs: "I love you."

Alfie's slow breathing emitted the same words. Their lips captured once more before letting go.

"Shall we go upstairs?" Raelynn nodded. Alfie lifted her off the ground, wrapping her legs around his waist. Before they knew how it happened, Alfie and Raelynn were both naked. She laid there, breathless in his arms. His lips just inches from hers. She loved him so much — the way he made her body writhe in pleasure. Alfie kissed her again, his fingers snaking through her hair as he gripped it and kissed her harder. A moan slipped from her. Her heart pounding in delight. His free hand massaging her breasts gently but firmly.

Raelynn wiggled beneath him as an ache began to develop between her legs. He looked up at her and smiled. Alfie's brown eyes were twinkling with a familiar emotion. He dipped his head to kiss her lips gently, then slowly down to her neck. He untangled his fingers from her hair.

He kissed down her body to her breasts as one hand played with her swollen nipple, and his other hand slipped to her waist. The other swollen nipple was being teased with his mouth. She gasped and arched her back against him. He sucked a little harder, loving the reaction she was giving to him.

Alfie kissed down to her navel, dipping his tongue into it. His two hands on her breasts, gently twisting and rolling the swollen nubs in his fingers. His mouth was dangerously close to her gushing mound. Raelynn clamped her legs together and wiggled against him, probably trying to get some kind of relief from his wandering lips. Alfie kissed her cleanly shaved mound, watching up at her to see her face. She was lovely; her swollen pink lips were parted as she gasped and moaned softly.

Her back was slightly arched as her perky nips stood firm with all their glory. His. Alfie was the only person who could elicit this kind of response from her. The unguarded abandon she gifted to him. Her trust turned Alfie on even more.

The way she'd part her legs at the simple touch of his finger — the way she moulded against him when they made out. Her nipples were massaging his chest as she rubbed against him. The way she gasped and moaned when he wrapped his fingers around her neck. The way she mewed in pleasure around his fingers.

Alfie felt his member twitch in reckless abandon when the only thing he wanted was to bury himself deep into her gushing cunt and watch her let go. He dipped his tongue between her soaking wet folds and watched as she stilled against him in anticipation. He slowly pressed his tongue against her overly sensitive clit and pinched her nipples.

Raelynn arched beautifully and pressed her sex against his tongue, moving up and down as she tried to reach her climax. He chuckled against her, and she moaned loudly. Alfie smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. He moved back towards her navel and her thighs, teasing her ever so lightly.

The prince fixed himself between Raelynn's legs and held her legs against his shoulders. He pressed his lips against her flesh and suckled. The brunette bucked and shifted under him, but he held her fast and steady as he lapped away at her juices, sucking and licking her as she flowed for him. Only for him.

Alfie felt her sneak her fingers into his hair, her back arched, his hair tangled in her fingers, fast pants and low moans, eyes closed. Alfie had her right here; he wanted her.

He stopped and looked up at her. A small question formed in Raelynn's eyes and he smiled at her. He stroked himself and watched her as she got up and crawled towards him. He pointed his cock towards her face, and she opened her mouth and sucked. Alfie growled lowly as he wrapped his hands into her hair and made her take him deeper into her throat.

He leaned over her and slid his free hand over her back and over her butt, where he slid a finger between and began gently caressing the swollen bud between her legs. A loud moan vibrated around his cock, and he moaned as well.

Alfie loved everything about her body, her responses, her obedience, her trust. She was like magic. He pulled his cock away from her mouth and stuck his fingers into her. She let out a breathy moan, and he kissed her hard and fast, as her pussy clamped around his fingers in delight. It felt like she was trying to strangling his fingers with her tightness. He couldn't take it anymore.

Alfie turned her over and pulled her to him as she spread her legs apart. Ready and wanting. He placed himself at her entrance and thrusted into her. She dipped her back, allowing him to full her to the brim. He stroked deeply as she moaned louder and louder.

They went on for the whole night, making deep and sexual love to each other. They decided that they wouldn't go in the next day. After that date, they planned to continue the night's activities all the way into the day. They'd tell their dance group a dumb excuse because right now was all that mattered. To Alfie, hearing her moan his name was all that mattered and to Raelynn, hearing him say 'I love you' was all that mattered.