one

"Come on, just this once?"

"Junhoe I told you I'm not interested."

"But I've prepared everything already. Please?"

My forehead creased as I followed a familiar voice that I was hearing.

"I'm really sorry."

I heard the Junhoe huff, "Is it because of Jennie?"

I stopped a few meters away from the two who were completely oblivious of my presence.

"What does Unnie have to do with it?" Rosé was obviously annoyed now.

"C'mon, you know what I mean," he smirked at the same time that my brow raised, not really sure if I'm amused or pissed, "You know I don't really get why she's so overprotective, she's probably scared that men will like you more than her."

This fucking asshole!

"What? That doesn't make any sense!!" my sister growled.

"You're scared of your sister, aren't you?"

I was about to take a step when Rosé suddenly spoke, "Stop using Unnie on me just to get what you want! She's not like that!" she shouted.

Rosé's fists were clenched, completely amusing me. She seldom gets mad like this and to be honest, it's kind of cute to see my little sister defend me like this.

I noticed how Junhoe's face suddenly turned sour, obviously offended. He towered my already tall sister, trying to intimidate her. "You're not even that pretty! Why are you trying to be so hard to get?!"

But this guy just pushed my button.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" I shouted, catching the attention of many. Both of them quickly turned their heads and their eyes widened when they saw me.

"Unnie-" Rosé tried to stop me but I walked past her and marched my way in front of this guy who just insulted my sister! No way in hell I'm going to let that one pass!

"Mind your own bus-"

"No fucking way when you just insulted and harassed my sister like that!" I gritted my teeth and gripped his collar that made him bend a little, making him level my eyes and my raging stare.

I pursed my lips, making sure to emphasize every word I was about to utter. "Insult me and I can still keep my mum. But insult my sister? Fuck you."

My words silenced Rosé, her hands on my arm.

He trembled with anger as his hands tried to stop mine from suffocating him through his collar. "Let go or-," he choked.

My brows raised while I faked a laugh without minding to hide sarcasm in it. "Or what?!"

He furrowed his brows, "I said, let go!" I knew he was about to shove me away, even Rosé's grip tensed on my arm, about to pull me away when someone managed to shove Junhoe first towards the wall on his side.

In one swift motion, he was pinned against the wall.

"Nuh uh, that's not how a gentleman should act," a blonde girl said, her foot on this jerk's back.

My jaw dropped, how could a girl be this strong?

Junhoe groaned in pain. The blonde finally put her foot down to his relief. He turned to the crowd, "What are you looking at?!" making them all leave in shock.

"What's happening here?!" Jisoo suddenly showed up from the crowd.

I turned to look at her and frowned realizing the mess that I made. She protectively grabbed my arm and stood beside me.