twenty seven

LISA'S POV

I sent her a message once.

She didn't reply.

I sent her two more.

She's not replying.

I tried calling her.

It went directly to voicemail.

"Fucking-" I was about to throw my phone against the wall, but thought of her sending me a message in a couple of minutes.

So I decided to wait a little longer.

Jesus Christ.

It's only been half a day since she got home but I'm already this worried.

Should I come to her house and beg her to stay with me?

Because what if she's ignoring me and decided not to complicate things by just staying away from me?

"Lisa where are you going?" Siwon asks as he saw me going down the staircase with my pants and leather jacket on.

"To Jennie."

I was rushing towards the door.

"This late?" he shouted from behind. It's already 11:30 PM.

I just shrugged. Waiting makes me anxious.

Thank God Dara's already asleep around this time.

Just when I was about to drive off my bike, a huge lightning covered the sky, followed by a loud thunder.

I ignored it and roared my bike's engine to life.

Heck, I didn't even mind when rain started to pour on my way to her. I just had trouble with my helmet when the rain kept blurring my vision.

Still, I couldn't slow down when all I could think of is Jennie.

As I turned on a corner, a white flash of light startled me followed by a beep. My turn was so sudden I didn't realize it was a truck coming, but I quickly shifted my weight to the other side and turned away the bike.

I got dizzy. Everything's happening too fast, I felt my bike sliping as I went in circles just to avoid the truck.

Next thing I know, my helmet hit the road and my body aches as it followed.

Holy shit.

Thank God I let go of the handle so the bike didn't weight on me.

I groaned in pain. My shoulders and hips hurt the most, but it's bearable.

I lifted up the glass on my helmet so I could breathe properly.

"Hey I'm sorry I didn't see you coming," the old man from the truck approached me as he soaked from the rain, panic was evident in his voice, "I'll bring you to the hospital."

"No, no," I inhaled deep before trying to stand. I winced from the physical pain I felt.

"Careful," he helped me stand.

When I was already on my both feet, I got myself used to the pain first before letting go of his assistance.

"I'm sorry it was my fault too, but you don't have to bring me to the hospital. I'll just check if my bike is still working then I'll go ahead," I managed to say.

"Are you serious? You're injured, how can you still drive it?" he asked, but helped me walk towards my bike lying on the ground.

"It's nothing I can't handle."