three

"Are you getting in trouble because you skipped class?" I worriedly asked when I noticed that she kept looking at her phone.

"Oh. No, no," she swayed her hands, "It's just Jennie, she's asking where I am."

"Your sister, right?"

"Yeah, Jennie Unnie," she smiled, "Half sister actually."

"Oh," was all I could mutter.

"She's amazing, really. There's no half nor whole sister when it comes to her," she giggled.

I smiled too as I stared at her. "Well, would she get angry if she learns that you're here instead of class?"

She pursed her lips as she pondered for a while. "She will. But she won't really get angry as long as I say sorry. She'll melt right away," she cheekily grinned.

Who wouldn't melt around Rosé?

"Yeah, she looks like that type."

"What type?"

"The type that easily melts away no matter how angry she gets."

"You think so?" her head tilted while looking into thin air, "Yep, I think she is. But only to me. She's kinda cold to everybody else, they probably think she's intimidating or something. But everyone still likes her. She's responsible and beautiful and confident and talente-"

"And you? How about you?" I interrupted her.

Before she gets to be like everyone else, talking about Jennie when initially, it should've been about Rosé. She seems so used to people comparing and choosing to divert their attention to her sister rather than her that she adapted it herself.

A small smile plastered on my face when I saw her blush, "Me? What about me?" She suddenly looked so shy.

"How are you to everybody else? And I'm sure you're just as responsible, beautiful, confident and talented and it's a wonder how you're here, hanging out with the reckless one."

"Hey you're not reckless," she frowned.

I laughed, "It's fine I'm used to it. Being called one both at school and at home made me realize that I really am."

"I think people just... don't know you really well," she said sincerely, looking deep within me. Somehow it felt uncomfortable, I never liked people looking that fervid at me. And although I kinda like Rosé generally, I didn't feel like being so exposed yet. So I grinned and broke the contact.

"Maybe. Now enough about me. I'm curious about you. What are you like, Roseanne Park?"

"There's nothing interesting about me though..." she sighed, faking a smile.

"I'm interested about your nothingness," I crossed my arms playfully, "So?"

"Okay then," she giggled cutely. "I am Roseanne Park, known as Jennie Kim's little sister. I like eating, going to church and listening to good music-"

"Wow," I chuckled, "Been a long time since I talked to a church girl."

"You can come with my family we go to church every Sunday," she said hopefully.

"I'm not sure about that but we'll see," I said, laughing at how eager she looked.

"Yay!" she cheered like a kid.

"What kind of music do you listen to?"

"I love old songs just as much as I love new ones, like Lany's songs," she smiled dreamily, "I'm a fan of the Beatles too!"