fifteen

JENNIE'S POV

I woke up to a knock on my door early morning. I groaned and rubbed my eyes while glancing at the wall clock.

It's only 7 AM and a Saturday morning.

"Come in!" I shouted, still sleepy.

I lazily rested my head on my pillow again and closed my eyes.

"What is it Rosie?" I murmured while burying the side of my face on the pillow.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

A sly smile was plastered on Lisa's lips as she made her way upstairs. Rosé was busy preparing breakfast while her parents were already gone when Lisa went to their house, and she just got Rosé's permission to tell Jennie that breakfast is about ready.

And if you're asking what the hell she is doing on their house?

Well, she's friends with both Rosé and Jennie now. Sort of, since Jennie told her yesterday that they can actually be friends.

So why can't Lisa visit her friends?

"Careful Lis! Unnie's a little rough when she wakes up sometimes!" Rosie shouted from downstairs.

"Yeah, okay!"

Lisa clasped her hands together and smiled evilly before knocking on Jennie's door.

"Come in!" she heard Jennie shout from the inside.

She wonders if Jennie really meant what she said yesterday, that she said yes when asked if they can be friends. Lisa's been thinking about it all night that she decided to pay a visit in the Park (and Kim)'s residence early in the morning just so she could make sure Jennie was on her right mind yesterday. And so she could start doing some... plans.

She slowly reached for the knob and pushed the door open, grinning to herself as she expected the older girl to be surprised of her presence, but what she saw with her own pair of eyes were the ones that surprised her.

The blonde bit her lip and held her breath, while her eyes were stuck on Jennie Kim before her, in a white oversized tee and... just a fucking undergarment.

"What is it Rosie?" the hot, sleepy girl asked in her morning hoarse voice, still unaware that it wasn't her sister who's now staring at her.

Lisa's throat dried up because of the sight before her. Fucking Jennie Kim, lying on the bed, the brunette's creamy-looking legs showing off in front of the blonde's eyes, while one of her arms slowly rested behind her head, and the other on her stomach.

The blonde's eyes widened seeing how the older girl's tee raised up a little, showing some more skin on the stomach, and exposing more her, erm.. black panties.

Heat rose up to Lisa's cheeks as millions of things and emotions ran all at once on her mind.

And Jennie's definitely not wearing a bra underneath her shirt. It's a normal thing for girls, but she couldn't help but notice it as she watched the rise and fall of the latter's chest when breathing.

She definitely wouldn't have felt awkward seeing this if it was another girl, but what was so weird in this situation that she's feeling a bit shy, and tensed, and hot in the face, and....

Fuck Lisa, just look away before she catches you looking like a total pervert, she thought to herself.

But it was more than her hormones talking, what was in front of her was worth a million words of admiration. A fucking masterpiece.

She looks so peaceful with her eyes closed, an angel even—whose eyes were now wide as fuck and Lisa knows she's damned when a scream followed the older girl's lips.