twelve

LISA'S POV

"I was laughing so hard the whole time," Rosie added as I let her munch on my slice of pizza that I'm still holding.

I'm on their living room with her and Jisoo, there was a huge box of pizza in it and they said they've already eaten and told me to eat some.

I kept smiling because of how excited Rosie is to talk about what she did all day like what happened to the drama that she watched a while ago, but she occasionally stops to take a bite on my pizza whenever I try to give her some. We're basically sharing a pizza as she told us stories.

"Hey Jen you should eat some too," Jisoo suddenly said, pointing at the pizza to the brunette who just came down. She's now wearing a plain, oversized gray shirt and shorts.

She sat down on the sofa beside Jisoo across us and her sister.

My eyes followed her until she sat down but not even once did she spare me a glance.

I thought after that ride on my bike, we'd at least become friends. I guess Jennie Kim's walls are that tough for someone like me.

-The Next Day-

I yawned as I closed my locker and checked the time. I'm already 10 minutes late to what Seulgi told me. My classes starts in an hour.

I started walking to the auditorium where they planned to start off with the decorations and noticed that there's already few of them starting on it.

I nodded at Jungkook when I saw him taking pictures, he's under the team that I'm assigned to lead.

I saw Irene from a corner, helping put up some banners so I head straight to her.

"Hey," she smiled seductively when she saw me.

"Have you seen Seulgi or Jennie?" I asked, trying to be as civil as possible despite our history.

"They're probably at the backstage," she said as she continued doing her work, "Careful, Jennie's particular with the time especially with your team as I've heard from Seulgi earlier."

I chuckled, "As long as she doesn't spit fire I think I'll survive."

My smile faded when I saw Jennie now standing at the stage with some crews. She's wearing an all black outfit with shades on, that's why I couldn't be sure if she was just looking at our direction or directly at us.

 She's wearing an all black outfit with shades on, that's why I couldn't be sure if she was just looking at our direction or directly at us

The sides of my lips were being pulled upwards as I stared longer. She sure doesn't like black that much, huh?

I'm starting to think that she's really looking at me even when her face is not following me as I walked closer to her.

I smirked, "Morning Kim."

"You're late," she said, her face directed on the opposite side of me, "I thought I made it clear for your team to always be on time. Specially you, Lalisa. I learned that it's the first huge task given to you and you're leading the team."