seventeen

LISA'S POV

"You can sleep over," Rosé told me when I yawned. She's sitting beside me on the couch while Jisoo and Jennie are sitting on another one.

I looked at Jisoo when she yawned too.

"You too Unnie," Rosé smiled at her.

"Lisa can have the guest room. Chu can stay with me," Jennie suggested, that made me divert my attention on her and her luscious lips.

I bit my lower lip as something inside me lit up again. Her teasing eyes, although trying to act innocent, did not help at all. I so badly want to kiss her again.

And I would've preferred for us to stay in one room if only she asked me to.

"I think I'll just go," I removed my legs from being crossed and stood up. "I'll be seeing you tomorrow," I kissed the top of Rosé's head. That's the most friendly gesture I can do.

The corner of my lips lifted when I got a reaction from Jennie, who snorted and rolled her eyes.

It's fun to see her react that way. I know she's starting to act like the rest of my girls, somehow possessive just because I've shown motive.

The main difference is I'm enjoying it because it's Jennie fucking Kim. The one I never took interest in even when everyone did. And I know, somehow, that's what makes her want to get closer.

And I'd fucking pull her closer.

"I can't believe you convinced Lisa to go to church with you," Jisoo chuckled before leaning on Jennie's shoulder.

"You're just too hard to convince," Rosé pouted. "Even Jennie unnie."

Jennie raised a brow, "Should we come too, Chu?" she said, feigning innocence.

Excitement slowly entered my system with the thought that I can see Jennie tomorrow, although I tried not to show it.

Jisoo moved away from Jennie, "I think I'll pass."

"It's been so long since I've gone to church with you so..." Jennie smiled tenderly at her sister, making the latter nod eagerly.

I really like her smile.

"Mom will be happy for sure!" Rosé beamed.

"Will see you tomorrow, then," I smiled at them, secretly glancing at Jennie one last time before going.

The next day, their parents welcomed me in the church with a warm hug. I was sat in between the sisters during the mass.

I wore a straight face while holding both of their hands up in the air. Slowly, I began to caress Jennie's smooth hands with my thumb. I felt her hand tensed in mine as she gripped it hard, as if telling me to behave.

I gave her the same intensity of grip when we brought down our hands, not letting her go easily.

She stood still while I still held her hand tight. I grinned to myself when I thought she'd let me hold her, but soon enough I felt her nails digging on my knuckles.

It was painful but I tried to ignore the pain at first because I didn't want to let go. But somehow, her brutality managed to take back her hand from mine.

She stood beside me as if nothing happened, her eyes acting all innocent once again as she set it on the altar in front.

The rest of the mass went by so fast. I kept glancing at Jennie, who I bet liked me staring at her all the time. I can see it with the way she sets her chin up and a smile threatening to appear on her lips whenever I obviously glance at her. She wants my attention.