sixteen

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Rosé and Lisa settled on the couch, all set to watch a movie when Jennie, whose feet were making noise as if wanting to be noticed, passed by them.

Lisa stiffened on her seat, trying to focus on choosing from the list of movies in the screen.

Finally, Rosé turned to her older sister who's walking around the living room noisily.

"Unnie, do you want to watch with us?"

"I have a lot of things to do," Jennie said as she fake-frowned, which somehow sent relief to the blonde. Finally, Jennie excitedly sat beside Rosé, "But I guess I can take some rest and hangout with you, Rosie!"

Lisa winced internally.

From the corner of her eyes, she kept seeing the brunette glance at her direction and she wanted nothing but to stare back and move closer.

"Oh I like that one!" Rosie was talking about an animated disney film.

"Me too!" Jennie added.

Lisa raised a brow, she at least expected Rosé to like these kinds of movies but she didn't know Jennie preferred it too.

"Alright," Lisa clicked that movie through the remote control.

"Wait I'll turn off the lights," Rosé volunteered and got up the couch, leaving no barriers between the two.

Lisa took her chance to glance at the brunette, who at the same time, unfortunately, glanced too. Lisa didn't want to look away and seem suspicious so she just raised her brow and smirked while stretching her arm on the couch's back, trying to hide the fact that her heart started to pound so fast right now.

When Jennie rolled her eyes at Lisa, the latter smirked even more and took the chance to stare longer, until Rosé blocked her view and sat in between them excitedly.

JENNIE'S POV

When Rosie sat in between us again, I felt the tension from Lisa's stares break. I wanted to feel more relieved than upset but I feel like I'm just fooling myself.

I want her attention

I want it all to myself.

It's frustrating because I've never felt the need to get anyone else's attention before, other than my parents of course.

Earlier when she pulled away when we were just about to kiss, it triggered something in me. It felt foreign to me that I so badly became addicted and desperate to get her.

I want to get her away from my sister, even if she's the only one that Rosé has.

I'm not even questioning my sexuality anymore because all I think is that maybe, I'm desperately attracted to Lisa's.

My eyes were stuck on the two. Rosé is leaning on Lisa's arm that is resting on the sofa. Slowly, she laid her head on Lisa's shoulder, and the latter automatically wrapped her arm on my sister's waist. They look like a couple.

I'm so fucking irritated that we finished the movie without me even understanding anything in it.

My phone buzzed and I saw that it was a text from Jisoo saying she's already coming over.

When I lifted my eyes from my phone, I saw Lisa holding Rosie's face while gently wiping away some tears on it.

"You're such a baby," Lisa chuckled, "If I didn't watch the movie I would've thought it has a tragic ending because of you."

"But the movie was so good I had to cry," Rosie cried out.

I snorted.

It's like they didn't even know I'm still here.