twenty nine

A/N: More or less 10 chapters to go! Really appreciate you guys for patiently waiting for my slow updates!

LISA'S POV

"Are you sure you guys wanted it lowkey?" Bambam asked laughing. Mina clung her arm on Bambam's and grinned too.

I agonizingly removed my stare from Jennie just to stare at him.

"Huh?"

"Really, Lisa? You don't even blink, much less remove your eyes on her like she'll get lost the moment you do. You want to keep it a secret yet you act like a weird, stalkerish girlfriend," Jackson said, obviously amused.

"I'm not a weird, stalkerish girlfriend!" I frowned. Am I that obvious?

"Yeah you're not... the only one," Bambam laughed his ass off, nodding to Jennie and her friends' direction.

The side of my lips curled upwards when I caught those feline eyes staring back at me. She quickly looked down, but failed to hide her smile from me.

"Your mouth might both be silent about it but goodness, your eyes says it all," Mina shook her head while smiling.

I felt my cheeks heat up.

I'm not blushing!

"Aish..." I muttered under my breath.

"Now you sound like her," Bambam mocked me.

As much as I want to walk out of this cafeteria to get away from their annoying remarks, I didn't because I still wanted to see her.

My eyes shifted to a familiar side profile that walked past our table.

"Chipmunk," I called Rosé.

"Lisa!" she happily said, holding her tray of food as she looked back at me.

"Want to join us?"

She frowned, "I already told Jisoo unnie I'll join them."

"Oh that's okay," I quickly stood up to get the tray from her, "Let me help you with that."

She was about to protest but I just smiled at her while shaking my head, "I insist Rosie."

"Okay..." she beamed.

I looked at my friends who gave me accusing looks, like I'm doing everything just to get near my girlfriend.

Argh, fine. But I also wanted to help Rosie.

And yeah, I really am a sucker of attention from my girlfriend. Though we talk every morning before classes.

"You seem busy these days," I told Rosé.

"Jisoo unnie and I are, actually. Our schedule is so stressful but honestly, I'm enjoying it," she said with a genuine look on her face.

She's really passionate when it comes to singing, I like that about her. I'm glad Jisoo managed to make her join her group.

"Good. You're really talented so you should show it to everyone and bless their ears."

She shyly smiled, mumbling a thanks.

When we reached their table, I noticed Jennie look at me in surprise. I secretly smiled at her, before turning to their friends.

"Hey," I gave them all a small smile as I put down the tray, "Just delivered Chipmunk here. Enjoy your lunch."

Both Irene and Jisoo grinned, of course Jennie told them already.

"Why don't you join us, Lisa?" Jisoo asked me.