six

LISA'S POV

I kissed her senseless.

It was making me crazy.

Suddenly, I don't mind kissing the first real girl-friend that I have—or had.

I'm way too afraid to stop, for all these fun to stop.

What if she goes back to her usual self and avoid me because I kissed her back when she's just not in her right state of mind?

I never knew I needed Rosé this much in my life. Over the weeks we spent together, we've helped each other lift up the baggages that each of us carry.

My lips was left hung open when she suddenly pulled away, fear slowly crawling on me. Has she come to her senses and realized that she's not enjoying herself as much as I'm doing?

But my thoughts were interrupted when I saw her looking at the door with wide eyes.

I didn't even hear Jennie open the door. Fuck.

Her brow raised at Rosé, like a strict sister that has caught her young, innocent sister on a steamy make-out session with an untrusted intruder of their lives.

I didn't dare show an emotion on my face as my eyes lingered on her eyes that has gotten smaller, something that secretly gave me chills. She's kinda intimidating but I won't let her know that. I raised both of my brows as well as I acknowledged her glare.

Her glare that somehow managed to convince me that she's disgusted. I hid my fist behind me that I slowly clenched.

"U-Unnie..." Rosé stuttered.

"It's getting late now Lisa," Jennie said in a cold, deadly tone. Sending me signals that I'm no longer welcome here.

I didn't waste a second and marched towards her. The fact that I'm tall enough to look down on her right now made me plaster a sly smile on my face.

Her eyes were throwing daggers at me but I didn't mind. I'm used to it, I'm used to people hating on me.

But somehow her hate fueled something in me.

I stopped when my toes were already almost touching hers, our eyes contact never breaking apart despite the proximity. Pursing my lips, I looked down on her, "Let's talk tomorrow," and glanced to behind me, "Rosé."

I didn't wait for her answer and made my way out already, walking past Jennie.

---

"Hey," I approached Tzuyu slowly when I noticed her fidgeting on her fingers just outside the restrooms. "You okay?"

"Lisa," she sounded surprised but I appreciated her pleasant smile, "Yeah, just a bit nervous. You know."

She was talking about the elections that are already on going.

I can't exactly consider Tzuyu a friend. Our mothers are friends so we were kinda forced to be together a lot and we hooked up some time before, but yeah I guess we are at least civil with me being concerned with her just a bit more than my past hook-ups.

"It will be fine, whatever the result is," I smiled at her, "If you don't win today then you can just celebrate for not having to be burdened because of this goddamn school with its shitty students and their raging hormones that kept being a pain in the ass in this school. Like me?"

She laughed lightly, "I'm not really sure how those words made me feel better but yeah it did. Thanks."

"I'm glad," I chuckled then cleared my throat when Jennie and Kai suddenly showed up while they were casually talking, behind Tzuyu to see.