twenty one

LISA'S POV

"There's another thing that frustrated me," I admitted while my hand played with her hair, her head resting on my chest as she sat between my legs and I leaned on the tree.

This feels surreal. If you asked me a month ago if I'd even want to bring someone here just to cuddle or flirt or any of that sort, I'd just get annoyed because I want to keep my peace in this place, not a place to fuck girls. And I wouldn't even want to cuddle especially if it involves feelings.

Weird enough, Jennie is that different. I'm more at peace when I'm with her. She's the only girl I'd want to cuddle with, to grow feelings with.

And I'm so fucking attracted but I'd be contented with a cuddle, as long as she's in my arms.

"Hmm?" she looked upwards to meet my eyes.

I tightened my arms around her, "Why were you avoiding me?" I sadly said.

I felt her stiffen in my arms as her gaze dropped on her hands, which I quickly intertwined with mine as I planted a kiss on her neck, "I missed you."

"I was just busy..." of course she'd say that.

I sighed and held her chin, making her look at me as I adjusted myself to face her without pulling away from her warmth. She's still sitting in between my legs.

"Jen, look at me," she didn't. My stubborn girl.

"Baby," I murmured against her cheek before gently planting another sloppy kiss on it, "Please look at me."

I felt her smile a little at the endearment.

Beautiful.

But she still looks troubled and uneasy. I want to wash it all away, to make her feel that she can be herself around me, and to make her comfortable enough to tell what's really on her mind.

I wished I talked it out with her when she went to my place, but that time, when we were supposed to talk about us, she was constantly avoiding it. She dodges before I even start about it, so I just thought it wasn't the right time to talk yet.

"The other day.." she started off, I nodded, encouraging her to continue while my hands rested on her sides. "Right here..." she looked around nervously, making me more worried.

I patiently waited for her to continue, although she looks like she's having trouble trying to find the right words.

But I started to think... The other day, right here? Did she see me with Rosé?

"You were here that day?" I asked, "When Rosé was here?"

She looked at me in panic as she slowly nods, "Yeah, I-I mean... It's not a big deal. I understand and I'm thankful that you were there for my sister when she needed someone."

A slow smile made its way on my lips as I watch her defend her... jealousy?

"But you avoided me. Why?" I tried to sound as calm as possible, to not scare her or anything.

She winced and looked away, also, pulled away a bit. I bit my lip when she did, instantly wanting her back in my arms.

But it also hit me, like we have some kind of connection that makes me see through her. I feel like in some way, I was making her feel insecure over her sister.

Oh, how I wish she can see how perfect she is in my eyes.

And I know I told her sister that, which might probably sound bad in her ears, but I don't want to risk the thing that I have with her right now.