thirty four

LISA'S POV

"Chaeyoung?"

I just dropped off Jennie at their house when she called. I noticed Jennie staring at me from their doorstep, stopping in her tracks.

"Yeah..." she laughs over the phone, the background is noisy so I assumed she's still in the club.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I worriedly asked.

This time Jennie rushed to my side. I mouthed 'Rosé' and she instantly got it.

"Yeah I am," she laughs again, "Oh fuckk did I disturb you?"

I furrowed my brow hearing her curse, "How many did you drink? You're drunk, Chaeng."

Jennie frowned.

"Oh I know that! Jisoo Unnie told me that already," she sound annoyed. Now she's clearly drunk.

"Right, where is she?"

I caressed the back of Jennie's hand to soothe her.

"Ooh I forgot, you're probably with Unnie! Are you having fun there?" she states, ignoring my question.

My jaw clenched, what the hell? Fuck, this isn't good.

"What..."

"Jennieeeee! Jennieee! Everyone wants Jennie!" she laughed a little too loudly, I might be hearing things but I hear sobs too, "Or is it just that I'm too boring?" she laughs again, "Probably why no one wants to be with me."

"No, that's not true..." I massaged my temple, "Where the hell is Jisoo.." I whispered to myself.

Jennie looked more worried, hugging herself as a breeze of cold air passed.

I was about to take off my jacket when I heard Rosé on the other end of the line, talking to someone.

"Come on I want to be with you!" I heard a guy chuckle. Shit.

"Get lost!" Rosé screamed.

"Rosé what's going on?!" I asked her but it seems like she couldn't hear me anymore as she became busy arguing with a guy. He sounds so damn familiar.

"Fuck, I'm going to pick her up," I told Jennie as I swung my leg on my bike, "Call Jisoo."

"I'm coming with you," she stated, worry evident on her face.

I sighed, nodding. She jumped behind my back quickly, putting her helmet as I roared the engine to life.

Fucking shit. It's Junhoe, that voice. That bastard.

I drove as fast as I can with Jennie hugging my body tight. She seems to be a little scared with how fast I'm going but didn't bother telling me to slow down. I know she wants to see her sister as soon as possible.

ROSÉ'S POV

I laughed even when my heart hurt, trying to drown away the pain.

I laughed even when I couldn't find the humor in what I was saying.

"Jennieeeee! Jennieee! Everyone wants Jennie!" I shouted, my vision becoming blurry.

I hear Lisa cursing or something but I really couldn't comprehend what she's saying. My head is throbbing and I feel like throwing up.

Jesus, what the hell am I doing?

I looked around the dark alley that I went out on through a door in the club as I talked on my phone, my fingertips brushing on my cheeks as I felt something wet in there, realizing later on that those were tears.