Cԋαρƚҽɾ 2 {EDITED}

Hoshimi's POV:

It had been a week since the Princes have come back from the war and lately, we haven't been able to hang out like we used to or even talk to each other since both of them was busy with meetings or going out expeditions while I'm healing the sick or taking care of children when their parents are busy.

I sighed tiredly as I walked down the hallways with stack of scrolls in my arms, heading toward the library to return some of the books that I've borrowed from there. 'I wonder how Hakuyuu-sama and Hakuren-sama is doing. I hope they aren't pushing themselves too hard' I thought.

"!" Suddenly, I felt something stepping on the back of my dress which caused me to let out a startled cry and fall onto the floor with the scrolls scattered on the floor.

"Ow, I think I hit my nose." I groaned softly as I rubbed the sore and reddened nose before looking back to see what cause my trip and blinked when I saw a young boy, no older other than 8 years old, with long, braided black hair and red ringed eyes as he wore black robes that looked like it has been made from the finest silk.

" I groaned softly as I rubbed the sore and reddened nose before looking back to see what cause my trip and blinked when I saw a young boy, no older other than 8 years old, with long, braided black hair and red ringed eyes as he wore black robes t...

"High Priest, you mustn't run off like that. You know you're not allow outside without supervision." Then, one of the Empress's priests came along and paid no attention to me as he looked over the black haired boy, who continued to stared at me.

"You. Why does the Rukh like you so much?" The boy suddenly asked.

My eyes widened at his sudden question and then I saw lots of black Rukh flying around him. 'Don't tell me he's a...but a fallen too'

"Come along now, High Priest. Let head back to your room." The priest spoke as he softly pushed the young boy away, without saying anything to me as they left me there.

"Judar...so young yet filled with darkness."

•••

Nighttime have come and I was leaning against one of the many balconies in the Palace as I looked up at the dark sky and stared at the full moon.

On nights where everyone would be sleeping but I wasn't able to, this was my usual spot to go to where I spend my time here, listening to the calming sound of crickets and other night creatures as well as staring at the moon and stars. I've always love going here. This is also where I let my mind go off and wander off mindlessly, letting myself fall into my own deep thoughts.

"The view is beautiful here, isn't it?" Then I heard a familiar voice spoke behind me.

I smiled, recognising that voice as I turned around. "Hakuyuu-sama," I greeted.

"I told you many times before, Hoshimi. You can just call me Hakuyuu." He said, frowning a bit as he went to stand beside me at the balcony.

"But I can't do that, Hakuyuu-sama. I am merely a healer and I shouldn't be calling a prince informally." I stated in a disapproving tone.