Cԋαρƚҽɾ 2 (2)

Hoshimi's POV:

"Is Aladdin going to be okay?" Alibaba asked worriedly as we sat in a dark cave, taking shelter for the time being until Aladdin woke up.

I didn't reply immediately as I gently placed my cloak over my brother's frail body and Alibaba then lifted his head as he carefully pours water into Aladdin's mouth.

"The flute takes up a lot of his energy so he has to have a full stomach or else he will faint after running out of his energy," I explained to the best I can.

"Oh, I see," Alibaba replied with a downed expression.

I noticed this look and smiled softly as I put a hand on his shoulder. "Aladdin is going to be okay. He'll wake up soon, he just needs some rest to regain his energy." I assured.

Alibaba looked at me before nodded, smiling as he looked over to Aladdin before picking up the flute as I watched in amusement as he attempted to use the flute to summon Ugo, but to no valid as I giggled.

My eyes then trailed over to Aladdin and tightened my lip as I reached down and caressed his blue hair. 'You're just a hard-headed boy, aren't you...just like me'

After Alibaba finished with his thoughts, we decided to take a short rest as the green light slowly dimmed down, leaving us in the darkness.

•••

3rd Person POV:

It was silent in the cave, except for the dripping of water from the ceiling when suddenly, the sound of footsteps echoed.

These footsteps awoke Alibaba straight away as he bolted up with a gasp and walked over to a small opening and peek in to see two men. One with a bulky figure and a metal mask covering his face, leaving one eye exposed while the other man inexpensive black clothing with a smirk on his face.

'What's that lord doing here?' Alibaba thought as he ducked down to prevent him from being seen. 'Don't tell me...he followed us here?' Then, he was about to head back to the sleeping sibling when the rattle of chains was heard and he froze.

Standing behind him, on top of the ledge was the red-haired and eyed slave girl from yesterday as her cold eyes glared down at him.

Alibaba gasped as he spun around, seeing the girl in disbelief before falling back on his bottom. "Huh?" He asked, pointing at her. 'This girl...'

"What are you doing here?" Alibaba asked but the girl didn't answer as the wealthy lord came in, pushing the girl aside.

"So this is where you've been." He said as he and his companions jumped down and walked in further, passing the shell-shocked Alibaba as the lord knelt down beside Aladdin and Hoshimi. "I have been waiting for this moment, my Magi..." He greeted as he crossed his arm on his chest. "For ten years. For you to appear before me..."

Alibaba stared with wide eyes. 'Magi? What's up with that?' He thought before watch as the bulky man picked up Aladdin and Hoshimi so easily and put them on both of his shoulders. "Let's go."

"Hey! What the hell?" Alibaba gasped but was ignored as the trio walked past him like he wasn't there. He gritted his teeth and run in front of them. "I said hold up! What do you think you're doing?" He asked.

"I'd like to ask the same of you," The Lord said, pointing at him. "I have no more use for you so run along home."

"I said hold up, dammit!" Alibaba exclaimed, grabbing the lord's shoulder but was shrugged off as the lord sighed irritated.

"Kill him, Goltas." He ordered.

"Kill..." Alibaba trailed off before feeling a chilling presence behind him as he turned around and saw the bulky man standing before him with bloodshot eye glaring at him as he raised his sword up.