Cԋαρƚҽɾ 13 (2)

"I did it!" Alibaba exclaimed gleefully as he looked at the long, black sword that used to be his dagger. "This is Amon's sword."

Hakuren grinned proudly as he wrapped an arm around the blonde's neck. "Well done, kid. You did well."

Meanwhile, King Ahbmad scowled angrily as he stared down at the two. "They killed that monster elephant. Useless beast!" Clenching his fist tightly before spinning toward Banker. "Someone, kill those pieces of trash!"

"Do not worry, King Ahbmad. Your elite guard is not finished yet."

Alibaba and Hakuren went ahead, heading toward the palace when a swarm of monkey-like creatures with red eyes surrounded them, their razor-sharp teeth snarling at them.

"Sorry, but I'm going to have to cut through all of you in one sweep!" Alibaba shouted before lunging forward and slash a couple of the monkeys in half. But something wasn't right as Hakuren's eyes widened in shock when the separate parts of the monkey's body suddenly formed and cloned another creature.

"They can regenerate?" Hakuren muttered before grunting as he blocked a claw with his swords.

"How annoying!" Alibaba proclaimed, blocking and swiping at the monkeys. "Amon!" Flames covered his blade and he then swung at the incoming enemies. Managing to burn with Amon's fire. 'It's so light, but burns so hot. Amon's sword is amazing!'

Then, a larger being landed in front of the duo with the identical clothes as Entai's with their face being covered by the white fabric. They pulled it away to reveal his face with his 11 black-sclera and red irises.

"The head Monkey is here to play. And we still have the little ones to deal with." Alibaba said as he and Hakuren stood back-to-back before they charged into battle.

"Damn it!" Alibaba cussed as he swung at one before blocking another. "No matter how many times I cut, they just keep coming!" 'At this rate, no matter how much magoi I have, it won't be enough!' Alibaba gritted his jaw tightly. "I'll just have to finish them off before I run out!"

Hakuren glances at the blonde. "Don't be stupid, kid! You're gonna get yourself killed!" But his warning were too late as Alibaba shouts out his battle cry and charged toward the Monkey leader.

The Head monkey let out a roar and were about to attack when a knee powerfully kicked him in the cheek, knocking him down.

Alibaba and Hakuren stares, dumbfounded as the person landed in front of the blonde. "How could you go off by yourself?" They said, turning to look at the blonde as her red eyes stared firmly at him.

"Morgiana!" Alibaba exclaimed.

Then, two more people landed near the trio, revealing to be Hakuyuu and Amani.

"Yuuta-san, Amani-san!" Alibaba added. "What are you three doing here?"

"We want to help you, Alibaba," Hakuyuu answered.

"I thought you would! That's why I didn't tell any of you! There are some things I need to do by myself!" Alibaba explained.

Morgiana nodded. "I know. But they don't include dealing with a bunch of monkeys, do they?"

Alibaba looked up and glared toward the King and his allies. 'Ahbmad!'

Amani stepped forward and stood beside the younger Fanalis. "Morgiana and I will deal with this. You, Yuuta and Ran should go ahead."

Alibaba frowned. "There's no way we could let you do that!"

"You can! We can do it." Morgiana assures before making an eye contact with Amani, who nodded before both of them took synchronised inhale of air before letting out ear-piercing screams.