Cԋαρƚҽɾ 1 [EDITED]

{Flashback}

"If I'm going to be locked up in a place like this for the rest of my life, I'd rather die!" The young Aladdin yelled out of anger as the ancient surrounding rumbled and crumbled under his burst of power. He then looked up with his glistening, blue eyes as he gazed up at the blue giant that shields the small boy with his body from the debris.

"Hey, answer me...who am I?" Aladdin questioned.

He watched as the blue giant straightened, brushing off the debris. His giant body towering over the young boy. "Please forgive me," his voice laced with guilt and sadness. "I am not liberty to tell you."

Hearing that response, Aladdin sniffled and lowered his head, staring at the floor.

"That being said," then the giant continued. "If it's your fervent desire, I can wield the power of this Sacred Temple and grant you one wish of your choosing," the giant roses to his full height as the light from behind illuminated his body, blocking the features of his face.

Aladdin looked up with hopeful eyes.

"My King, my innocent magi. Your wish is my command," the giant said as the light glowed brighter. "You may wish for a vast array of riches...the power to rule over billions of stars...even eternal life if you desire." He then paused. "All of these wishes will take place outside of the Room of Fortitude and you may not wish to leave until it is your time."

Aladdin's face went downcast. Head bowed in acceptance and disappointment.

"Now, what is it that you wish?" The giant asked.

The blue-haired boy sniffled as he wiped away his tears and looked up strongly. "I wish..."

•••

3rd Person POV:

It was a hot and sunny day in Qishan as a young boy with yellow hair and golden eyes. He also had a short, thick ahoge[1] on his hair. He wore a traditional Arabian outfit with a sash around his waist to hold his short blade, black boots with blue stripes and a red rope tied around his neck.

The blonde-haired boy was carrying bags of goods and loading them on a small cart as he placed one of the bags on it and wiping the sweats from his forehead.

"You're working hard there, Alibaba." Then, one of the men hanging around the area commented. "What's going on?"

"I'm loading goods for Lord Budel today." The blonde-haired boy or Alibaba answered back.

"Ah," another man sighed. "You mean that greedy man..." he said as Alibaba paid the man for the bags.

"Well, it'll help me achieve my goal so I'm gonna do my best," Alibaba said.

"Goal?" The man inquired.

Then, the first man turned to him and chuckled. "This kid's set his sights on the dungeons."

The second man laughed. "I see!"

Alibaba glanced back at them as he pulls on a basket on his back. "Well, youngsters should dream big, shouldn't they?"

Both men burst out laughing.

Alibaba clicked his tongue. "Screw them," he huffed in annoyance. "I'm serious about it." Before walking off.

•••

Alibaba came to a stop at one of the caravans with a bag of goods in hands as he opened the flap and put down the bag as he was ready to hop on when a red liquid splash caught his attention as well as the sound of slurping and munching.