Cԋαρƚҽɾ 30 {EDITED}

3rd Person POV:

"Shafarat Alhawa[1]!" Hakuren called out as he swung the light violet sword and released multiple wind-like blades at Erebus.

"It's pointless," Erebus huffed as he held up his blade in front of him and somehow, Hakuren's attacks dispersed once they made contact with the sword. "Your puny attacks are no match for me."

"Eastifal Kirestal[2]!" Then, Hakuyuu jumped in as he swung his sword, creating a tornado of ice shards that charged toward the green-haired man. Causing an explosion on impact.

"Good job, Yuu-nii!" Hakuren grinned as he landed beside the older brother, their attention staying on the smoke covered spot where Erebus once stood as they waited for any signs of attack.

Floating above them was Azazel as his eyes narrowed down at Erebus's spot. "It's not over yet."

Suddenly, a red beam erupted from the smoke and hit Hakuyuu as it sends him skidding back.

"Yuu-Ack!" As he was about to fall out his brother's name, Hakuren then got a strike from the back as he crashed down, creating a small crater as he winced in pain.

"Do you fools think that I will be defeated that easily?" Erebus questioned coldly as he glared at the three men with boredom.

"Man, Yuu-Nii's attack didn't lay a scratch on the guy," Hakuren grunted as he got up from the crater.

"Attacking separately would not work. Erebus is too strong to be taken down easily," Azazel pointed out as he floated down, landing in between the two brothers.

"Then what do you suggest?" Hakuyuu asked stoically as he glanced over to the black-haired man.

Azazel shifted his gaze onto Erebus. "I don't know yet." He said.

"Huh?!" Hakuren exclaimed. "What do you mean you don't know?!"

"Enough blabbering, get ready to die!" Erebus yelled as he held his sword above his head. "Red Death."

Azazel's eyes widened in slight fear before turning to the brothers. "We have to move, right now!" He warned hurriedly.

"W-What do you mean?" Hakuyuu questioned as he and his brother stared at the latter.

By now, a glowing red orb appeared on the tip of Erebus's sword as its size continued to grow and grow.

"We're going to die if we don't move now!" Azazel shouted.

"Too late," Erebus smirked maliciously as the red orb was now the size of a hut as the red-haired man readied his sword before swinging down as the red orb was released toward the trio.

Azazel gasped before he grabbed the two brothers and formed his black Borg around them.

The red orb strike at that area as a bright red light surround the area and a few seconds later, the things around the area began to decay and grow old. Leaving Azazel and the two brothers untouched.

"Everything's dead," Hakuren stated in shock as he looked around the place while Kira's Borg disappeared.

"Erebus's magic is decaying and decreasing time in whatever his attack hits. You will die in a matter of seconds." Azazel explained as Hakuyuu clutched his sword tightly.

Erebus laughed evilly as he stared down at the trio with amusement. "This is the end for you and once you disappear from existence, my Queen and I will rule this world!"

Hakuyuu's eyes hardened into an angry glare as he glared at Erebus. "I will never let you have Hoshimi! I won't let her become your queen!" And with that, he charged forward, ignoring Azazel and Hakuren's protests as his blade clash with Erebus's.