Pɾσʅσɠυҽ [EDITED]

{Ten Years Later}

3rd Person POV:

Under the burning sun, crossing the desert was a hooded figure, wearing a white hooded cloak acting as a protection from the sizzling heat.

Until they reached a small crater of sand and in the centre of the crater was an unconscious small boy with long blue hair in a braid and was wearing Arabic style clothes with white harem pants, bandages wrapped around his chest and an opened blue vest. With a big white turban on his head.

"I've finally found him...Aladdin." A soft, melodic voice spoke from under the hood as a faint smile appeared from the cover as they moved closer to the body and gently picked the young boy up as he comfortably laid in their arms.

'We're together at last'

•••

"Hmm..." a soft hum escaped from the young boy's mouth as his eyes slowly opened, revealing bright blue eyes as he blinked the sleepiness away. "Where am I?"

"It's good to see you awake." He then heard a feminine tone from his right as his blue eyes shifted over and saw a beautiful woman with long white hair and bright red-orange eyes staring down at him with utter love.

"Oh! Hello, Miss!" Aladdin exclaimed as he shot up from his makeshift bed and gave the woman, a big grin. "Are you the one who brought me here?"

The white-haired woman giggled softly. "Yes, actually. I found you laying in the sand under the boiling sun so I took you in. Right now, we're in an abandoned hut that I've found."

Aladdin gasped in awe before his face shift into a look of confusion as he tilted his head and blinked. "Say, Miss. Have we met before? I don't know but I have this feeling that I know you."

The woman then smiled. "You can say that I too have the same feeling and I know why," she replied before her eyes trailed down to a noticeable gold flute hanging around Aladdin's neck. "I'm sure that Ugo has told you about me."

"Eh? You know Ugo?" Aladdin exclaimed as he reached for his flute and clutched it as his eyes went wide with surprise and excitement.

The woman chuckled as she nodded then a rattling sound was heard as they both looked down and saw the flute shaking as a glowing star symbol appeared on it.

"You want out, Ugo?" Aladdin asked as he held up the flute and blown into it, causing a blue matter coming out and forming a giant blue, muscly body with no head as the white-haired woman stared at the towering figure with familiarity.

"Hello Ugo, long time no see." She greeted as the headless body excitedly waved at the woman and without hesitation, picked her up as he gently embraced her.

"Wow, Ugo didn't turn red!" Aladdin exclaimed as he gazed up at the scene before him and watched as Ugo lowered the woman down and then started doing these hand-signs as the whitette watched him and nodded in understatement. 'I wonder what they're talking about'

"I see, I guess he is similar to me," The woman chuckled before turning to the blue-haired boy as she moved toward him and kneeled down in front of him. "Aladdin, I have something important to tell you and I hope you accept what I'll tell you."

Confused, Aladdin nodded as he sat on the bed with anticipation.

The woman took a deep breath before looking at him in the eyes. "My Name is Hoshimi and why you have this feeling of knowing me is because...I'm your big sisterWithith the addition of Ugthe two o, sat in silence as Aladdin's eyes widened and the information processed in his head.

"M-My sister...?" He gasped.

Hoshimi smiled bitterly and nodded. "Yes, I know you never met me in person when you were younger but the reason for that was...complicated."

"Ugo, is that true? Is she really my sister?" Aladdin asked, still shock at the new information, as he turned to the blue giant, who nodded. Aladdin then looked back at the whitette and felt a new sensation washing over him. 'My sister. She's my sister. I have a sister...' droplets of water began to drop from the blue-haired boy's eyes as he sniffled. 'I have a family'

"Oof!" Escaped from Hoshimi's mouth as she felt herself falling on her back as a sudden weight glomp onto her. Small arms wrapped around her waist. Hoshimi looked down and her eyes softened at the sight of Aladdin sobbing as he rubbed his teary face into her waist. "I have a family...I'm so happy." He sobbed.

Hoshimi smiled before gently hugging the boy as she stroke his hair. "I'm happy too. We're together again after so long and you've grown so much."

Still sniffling, Aladdin pulled his face back and looked up at the woman. "Does that means you're not leaving me?" He asked.

Hoshimi shook her head. "No. I'll never leave you, little brother," Before bringing him close as she put her head against his's. "I will always love you and protect you with my very life."

———
Ooo! Aladdin first meeting Hoshimi, which begins before the actual anime/manga so please wait for the first chapter of Arc ✌🏻