Cԋαρƚҽɾ 26 {EDITED}

3rd Person POV:

Yin panted lightly as she hurried to Hoshimi, clutching the silver rod to her chest as the sound of the battles around her resonated in the area.

"Hoshimi-san," Yin breathed out once she made it to the white-haired woman, whose hair shadowed her face as Yin kneeled in front of her. "Don't worry, I'm going to break you free," she stated before looking down at the rod.

'I hope this works' The silver-haired girl thought before gripping the rod tightly. "Please, whoever you are, grant me the power to help my friends," she whispered.

A pausing moment went by for a few seconds before a white, glowing aura engulfed Yin and the silver rod.

"Hm?" Erebus hummed once he noticed the sudden brightness and looked down at the spot where Hoshimi is kept and saw the glowing girl, kneeling in front of the still woman. "Who is that girl?" he asked to himself, narrowing his eyes.

Yin gasped quietly at the aura before getting a familiar feeling as she subconsciously pointed the rod to the chains on Hoshimi's and straight away, a light beam shot from the object as the chains glowed the same light before dispersing in thin air, releasing the latter.

"Interesting..." Erebus muttered, rubbing his chin.

"Hoshimi-san! Are you alright?" Yin asked as soon as the glowing aura faded away and she moved closer to the white-haired woman. "Y-Yuuta-san and R-Ran-kun are fighting and they're getting hurt a-and Amani-san...s-she's-." Yin tried to explain as much as she can to Hoshimi when suddenly, a pale hand clasped around her right wrist cut her sentence off.

Yin gasped in horror as Hoshimi lifted her head up, revealing her a dark smirk and her eyes closed a bit before snapping open, showing the black scleras, the red veins across her eyes and on the skin around it as the irises turned from a soft red-orangish to a blood-red.

Erebus grew a crooked smile as he saw Hoshimi appearing different and knew why as he got up from his throne

Erebus grew a crooked smile as he saw Hoshimi appearing different and knew why as he got up from his throne. "My Queen has arrived."

"H-Hoshimi-san." Yin stuttered fearfully before crying out in pain when the grip around her wrist tightened, to the point where she can feel her bone cracking.