Cԋαρƚҽɾ 14

Meanwhile with Alibaba and the two disguised brothers, they ran ahead into the palace.

'I'm sorry, Morgiana. I'm going to move ahead. As quickly as I can! I will move forward and find Ahbmad!' Alibaba vowed mentally.

When suddenly, the final member of the monster trio appeared in front of them as he ripped his cloth off of his face, revealing a leopard-like face with violet eyes. "Stop!"

"Get out of my way!" Alibaba shouted as he charged forward and swung Amon's sword down onto the warrior's sword, slicing through it with a clear swipe.

'Amon's sword can even cut through steel? All it'll take is one stroke!' Alibaba thought and were about to charge again when the Solomon's mark glowed on Amon's sword before it transformed back into its original form, just as Alibaba swung down.

Hakuren's eyes widened. "Uh oh, he ran out of Magoi."

"You're finished." The warrior glared as he unsheathed another sword on his hip. "Die!"

"Get back!" Hakuyuu immediately went into action, jumping in front of the blonde boy with his broadsword out and blocked the warrior's sword.

"Yuuta-san!" Alibaba called out, about to go in when a hand grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back.

"Don't be stupid, brat. Don't go charge in when you know that you are at a disadvantage." Hakuren scolded, looking down at the boy. "Remember what I told you about Magoi."

Alibaba blinks before his mind trailed back to the day where Hakuren were training him. 'There is another way to gather magoi. And that is...'

Alibaba's eyes widened in realisation before he grabbed a bottle on his hip before throwing it at the leopard warrior while Hakuyuu leapt back to avoid the liquid that spilled as the warrior cut the bottle in half, drowsing himself in the liquid.

"Oil?" The warrior questioned before the sound of metal skidding as he looked up and saw Alibaba scrapping his sword on the ground, which ignite a spark that caused fire to start as it engulfed the warrior.

"Playing with fire won't help you!" He scowled.

"Amon!" Alibaba called out and the Solomon's mark on his dagger glows before it began drawing in the flames, gaining Magoi back as its form transformed into the long, black sword before Alibaba charged and cut through the warrior in half, right at his midsection.

Alibaba collapsed onto the floor, panting heavily. 'Absorb flames and turn them into Magoi. But it lasts only a moment'

"Alibaba!" Hakuyuu called out worriedly as he came to the boy's side and helped him up as Hakuren came over. "Are you alright?"

Alibaba pants a bit more before nodding as he looked up at the men. "I-I'm fine. Let's get going." He assured.

Hakuyuu looked hesitant before nodding and the three began moving.

•••

"Ahbmad!" Alibaba proclaimed, bursting into the throne room with Hakuyuu and Hakuren on both sides. "I'm here to settle things!" Before his eyes widened at the sight of a crater in the room with bloodied bodies of the guards scattered around it. 'What's this? Did those monsters do this?'

'How disgusting' Hakuyuu thought, glaring at the tragic sight before his eyes trailed to the familiar black and white clothed person. His hands clenching. 'Al Thamen'

"Hmph. Banker, it seems that elite guards was rather useless." Ahbmad scoffed.

"Yes. But it seems like that battle has drained him of all his Magoi," Banker noted. "He can no longer use the power of his djinn."