Cԋαρƚҽɾ 5 {EDITED}

[A month later]

Hoshimi's POV:

"Hah! Hah! Hah!" Sweats dripping from my face as I perform hard punches with my palms on a thick tree. I was wearing my training clothes that I wore when I lived with Kaori, which consist of white bandages wrapped around my torso and a red hakama pant with yellow flames at bottom. My hair tied up in a high ponytail.

(This is how Hoshimi training look like but stopped at 0:15)

'I'm sure that Gyokuen know that Hakuyuu-sama and Hakuren-sama is still alive and a threat to the Al Thamen's plan so that means, she would be sending them out to kill us' I thought before slamming the last punch on the beaten wood as I heavily panted. 'And if that does happen, Kaori-Sensei and Amani would get involve in this and possibly get hurt'

"I can't let that happen," I whispered as I glared at the tree before resuming punching at it, not noticing a pair of dark blue orbs watching me from afar.

Hakuyuu's POV:

"I wonder what type of fighting style she's doing?" I wondered to myself as I stared at Hoshimi practiced her punches on a tree.

"It's called the Palm Bottom or Shotei. One of the techniques that uses the Chinese martial art Baguazhang," I jumped, startled, in the spot and snapped around to see Kaori standing beside me with an unreadable expression. "Baguazhang?" I questioned curiously.

The turquoise-haired woman nodded in confirmation. "The Palm Bottom style is an attack that consist quick and precise thrust of the user's palm to the opponent's body but with Hoshimi's ability as a Magician, she is able to send a small portion of her Magoi into the area where her foe were struck and stun them or if she needed to, she can use a more sufficient amount of her Magoi and cause severe internal damage." Kaori continued (AN: this information is from Narutopedia about the Hyuuga's Palm Bottom but I added some twists in the explanation)

My eyes widened in awe and turned back to Hoshimi's training as her sweats on her face glinted from the sunlight, brightening her concentrated face. "I thought Magicians doesn't need to use physical abilities since they mostly rely on their magic." I asked as I turned to looked back at Kaori.

"That is true, but I believe that if we Magicians keep relying on our ability to use magic, soon our enemies would get use to our magic and might use that to their advantage, that is why when Hoshimi turned 6, I taught her the fighting style that ran in my family for centuries. To teach her that magician can use their physical ability to their advantage." Kaori explained with a proud tone in her voice as she watched her student strongly trained.