Cԋαρƚҽɾ 14 {EDITED}

3rd Person POV:

"Thank you so much for allowing us to travel with you." Hakuyuu thanked the merchant that was heading to Remano, and agreeing to take the group with him. His friends sighed in relief and gratitude for the kind Merchant.

"Oh, no worries. After that eventful incident yesterday and watching you kids fought off those guys, it will be my payment for saving this city." The merchant chuckled back. "So where are you kids heading off to?"

"We just need to be drop off halfway to Remano." Hoshimi replied as she stepped up beside Hakuyuu.

"Oh, don't tell me that you're going to the scary tower that everyone has been afraid of." The merchant gulped as the group looked at him, confused.

"What tower?" Amani questioned.

"Three nights ago, a strange tower suddenly appeared in the middle of the night and some of the armies has ventured in and never came out again. Some say that there were monsters inside of the tower and ate all of the soldiers. But no one knows." The merchant explained with cold sweats.

"That's a dungeon, our dungeon," Hoshimi whispered to her friends as they nodded.

"Thank you for your concern but we will be fine." Hakuyuu insisted.

"Yeah, so don't fret over us old man." Hakuren grinned, giving the merchant a thumb up.

The said man blinked owlishly at the group before him and furrowed his eyebrows. "What a bunch of strange kids, you are."

•••

Hoshimi's POV:

I sighed, breathing in the calm air as the scenery went past my eyes and the carriage going up and down softly. 'I need to forget about that dream. It's not real and never will be' I thought, not noticing that I was clenching my hands into fists until I felt a slight pain in my right palm.

I looked down and uncurled my fists to see that my nails managed to cut into my skin. I watched the small drops of that red liquid slowly dripped from the cut.

Suddenly, Memories of Hakuyuu, Hakuren and Amani covered in blood and their lifeless eyes glaring at me flashes through my mind.

"Is everything alright, Hoshimi?" Then, the sound of Hakuyuu's voice draws me out from that frightful reminder as I shook my head, ridding me of those thoughts and looked to my left as I saw Hakuyuu sitting beside me with a concerned look. "You look distant from this morning."

I covered the scared look that presented on my face with a small smile. "I'm fine. I'm just tired, that's all." I tried to convinced Hakuyuu.

"Well take it easy, Hoshimi. Let me know if you don't feel well. I'm worry—I mean, we're worry about you." Hakuyuu  stammered over his words as I blinked at the redness that suddenly appeared on both of his cheeks before he turned his head away to avoid my eyes.

'It's rare to see Hakuyuu-sama act like this' I thought before giggling as I felt the remainder of the nightmare washes away. "Thank you, Yuuta-kun," I said, giving him a closed-eyed smile.

 "Thank you, Yuuta-kun," I said, giving him a closed-eyed smile