Cԋαρƚҽɾ 6

3rd Person POV:

[As the cold passes by, I want you by my side, in our hearts, in our hearts we hide.

Will the wind be my guide? Lead me throughout the night. Straight to you, straight to you alive.

With a single word, we have said our last goodbye, waiting for the day we meet again. Across the endless time, our paths intertwine underneath, underneath the sky.

Darling please don't cry, sing to my lullaby, it's not time to say our last goodbye throughout time, low or high till the past where stars align. I'll be there to keep you from all harm.

I'll be there so just wait a...while]

Saying the final word, Hoshimi sighed as a gentle smile stayed on her face while Aladdin clapped gleefully. "That was amazing, Onee-san! I always love your singing!"

Hoshimi giggled before rubbing her brother's head. "Thank you, Aladdin." Suddenly, the sound of crashing from above caught their attention as Hoshimi furrowed her brows and peek out from the caravan, only to gasped. Giant boulders came rolling down from the cliff as it headed toward them.

Immediately, Hoshimi grabbed Aladdin and pulled him close to her body as the boulders crashed onto the caravans. The commotion managed to knocked both of the sibling out as a group of bandits towered over them with satisfied smirks.

•••

Hoshimi's POV:

"U-Ugh...Aladdin?" My conscious began to wake up as my eyes fluttered open, finding myself staring up at a dirty concrete ceiling.

"Onee-san!" Then, the worried face of Aladdin's popped into view as he looked at me. "You're awake!"

"What happened?" I grunted as I slowly sat up, hand on my head that has a aching headache as I looked around, seeing that Aladdin and I was in a cell with many people huddled together, shackles on their wrists and ankles.

"We got captured by bandits that was the one who caused the boulders to fell on us." Aladdin explained. "They also took my staff and your hair stick."

I furrowed my brows with a conflicted expression. 'Just how can we escape from this?' Then, the door suddenly burst opened as light poured into the semi-dark cell.

My eyes widened at the sight of the familiar Fanalis girl, who's held a small girl. 'Morgiana?'

"Hey you, what's going on?" One of the captured questioned.

"Please escape. The keys are in here." Morgiana replied as she threw a large bag of keys into the cell.

"Narja!" A woman, possibly the mother of the child, cried out as the child noticed her. "Mother! Father!"

"Narja!" The mother instantly ran to Morgiana and took her child into her arms.

"Big sister? Big sister? Are you the big sister from that day?" Aladdin called out from beside me as Morgiana spun to us with a shocked expression as her red eyes laid on us. "I knew it! You're the big sister!" Aladdin exclaimed.

"But you're..." Morgiana trailed off.

"Aladdin, do you know her?" A man near us asked Aladdin.

My brother nodded. "Yes. Remember? It's the powerful big sister I told you about before."

Morgiana walked closer to us and knelt down in front of us. "Why would someone as powerful as you two be captured like this?" She asked.

"Those bandits dropped huge boulders over our caravans," I began to explain. "I guess that knocked us out and when I came to, Aladdin told me everything and why we are like this."