Cԋαρƚҽɾ 3 {EDITED}

3rd Person POV:

"Oh Solomon, no." Hoshimi breathes out in fear as she reached her destination and saw the raging flames covering the Kou Palace as the guards gathered around the front, giving out orders and trying to find a way to put out the flames.

Hoshimi then saw a small, blurry figure coming out from the smokes and flames, and she immediately ran toward them, ignoring the calls from the guards as she pushed past them and reached the blood-covered Hakuryuu. She brought him into her embrace, noticing the nasty burn on his face.

"What happens, Hakuryuu-Kun? And why are you covered in blood?" Hoshimi frantically asked as she softly pulled the small boy from her embrace.

"M-My Mother...it was my mother who did it..." Hakuryuu sobbed as tears rapidly fall down from his scarred face.

"Mother?...what are you talking about and where're your brothers?" Hoshimi asked worriedly.

"T-They're inside...Ren-nii...Yuu-nii...this isn't mine...his blood." He said in between his sobs as the white-haired Healer felt her heart broke.

"Hakuryuu-kun, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Hoshimi whispered shakily before smiling weakly as she leaned forward and give a kiss on the young boy's forehead, casting a spell in the process as the spot where she kissed him glowed white. "Remember to be strong and live long."

"Wha...Hoshi-Nee?" Hakuryuu slowly trailed off as he fell unconscious and Hoshimi gently laid him on the ground.

Without a second thought, the healer ran into the burning building and straightaway, her eyes began to tear up from all the smokes that filled the flaming building while she tries to look for any survivors.

Deeper she went, she found the unmoving body of Emperor Hakutoku laying on the floor as Hoshimi looked away with a sorrowed face before continuing to go deeper into the flames.

Then, through the smokes and fires, Hoshimi was able to recognise to two bodies on the ground as she quickly ran toward them and let out a gasp once she realised that it was both the First and Second Princes, Hakuyuu and Hakuren.

Both of them injured and covered in smogs and burns as the white-haired girl immediately kneeled down and felt their pulses. Sighing out in relief once she feels two heartbeats. But both of them are weak. But still alive.

Hoshimi ripped parts of her dress and wrapped the fabrics around both of the princes' wounds and gathered their weapons as she formed a yellow sphere, her Borg, around them. Then, she saw a group of masked people coming toward them, not even affected the flames around them.

"So it was you who started this, Al Thamen," Hoshimi said in a cold tone as she glared at the magicians.

"Oh, so you do know of our existence, Healer, no, should I say Princess." One of the Priests stated as Hoshimi's glare hardened even more. "You almost fooled Gyokuen-Sama and us when you arrived. But to think a person like you would come here where the enemies lay."

"I've only found out of your presences when I continue to stay here and try my best to stop your evil deeds, but I failed," Hoshimi said sadly as she glanced at the flames and the injured Princes.

"Heh, do you really think you can change fates?" The priest asked.

Then, a small smile appeared on Hoshimi's face. "Yes. I think I can." She said before taking her wooden hairstick out from her hair and held it in both hands in front of her.

"No! Stop her!" The Priest shouted as the masked magicians charged toward the white-haired girl.

"Because I won't let this world be ruined as the last world did." And with that, Hoshimi and the two princes was send flying through the roof by the use of Gravity Magic as her Borg broke through and into the open air.

'I must get us to safety and treat Hakuyuu-sama and Hakuren-Sana'a injuries quickly' Hoshimi thought before letting out a startled gasp as she felt her Borg getting hit, hard, and looked back to see masked people flying behind her as they send attacks at her.

"Why don't you join us, Princess? We'll make this world so much better, with you alongside our Father." The priest suggested as the white-haired girl turned back to them.

"I won't betray my people and my King, so don't bother asking. Har-Har Infigar!" She commanded as she pointed her hairstick at the Magicians and sent heat magic at them. Managing to destroyed half of them.

She then commanded her Borg to moved faster as they near the borders of the Kou Territory. But before they can fully get out, a strong magic attack hit Hoshimi's Borg, causing it to cracked and Hoshimi to faltered a bit.

"U-Uh...Hoshimi?" A sudden groan startled the white-haired Magician as she looked down and saw Hakuyuu's eyes opening as he weakly looked at her. "W-What's going on?"

"No time to talk, Hakuyuu-sama. Just rest and I'll explain everything once we're safe, okay?" Hoshimi reassured smiling at him before she turned around and sent another heat magic at their chasers and this time, successfully eliminating all of them.

Hoshimi let out a tired sigh as she slides down to her knees, panting lightly. 'Having the Borg and using Har-Har Infigar really take a lot out of me, I don't know if I can last for long' she thought before turning to her injured friends. 'But I will take that risk. For them' Hoshimi then raised each of her hands and placed it above the Ren brothers as she used her healing magic.

Hoshimi's POV:

I panted heavily as my healing magic slowly faded after I finished healing both of the princes but I was also running out of my Magoi and was barely keeping the Borg up.

'At least they're alive and healed' I thought in relief before feeling my sight failing as black spots begins to appear in front of me and my surrounding was getting blurry. My whole body stopped working and I noticed that the Borg is starting to disappear.

So making a quick decision, I hurriedly brought us close to the ground to decreased the chances of us dying from a high place or receiving broken bones.

'T-That's it for me' I thought and with that, my Borg disappeared and I felt my body falling as I managed to sneak a glance to Hakuyuu and Hakuren. 'Hakuren, Haku...Yuu' before letting the darkness consumed me.

•••

3rd Person POV:

"I knew I felt a familiar presence somewhere," a wise feminine voice spoke as a turquoise-haired woman wearing a teal outfit as her silver eyes stared down at the three unconscious bodies.

Her eyes softened when she looked at the white haired girl

Her eyes softened when she looked at the white haired girl. "What have you gotten into, Princess?"

———