Cԋαρƚҽɾ 19 {EDITED}

3rd Person POV:

"Don't be stupid, girl. Just hand us the princess and we will be on our merry way!" Mara prompted.

Yin bit her lip as she fearfully stared at the twin. "R-Ran-kun will never forgive me if I let you take his friend. I don't care if I don't know them, Ran-kun entrusted me with them!" She proclaimed.

"Grr, you're such a pest. Just die!" Mara growled before raising her sword as she swung down on the girl.

Yin closed her eyes tightly and wait for the pain...but nothing happened.

Confused, she hesitantly opened her eyes and looked up before gasping in shock as she found herself in a white transparent dome and standing in front of her was supposed to be the blood-covered whitette, who she supposed to protect, but she noticed that the wounds were healing rapidly.

"How many times do I have to hurt you for you to stay down?" Mara sneered as she glared at the woman before her.

Hoshimi narrowed her eyes at the twin before silently pointed her wand toward the ice storm that encased the two brothers. "Shatat[1]." And with that one word, the ice storm immediately disappeared, revealing the former princes covered in cuts.

"H-Hoshimi?" Hakuyuu grunted as he caught sight of the white-haired magician and noticed her injuries were gone and only her blood stains remained on her.

"You have hurt my friends and create troubles for all of us. Your King will be stopped no matter what. This world, I'll protect it with my life." Hoshimi declared firmly as she closed her eyes before opening them to reveal an eight-pointed star symbol glowing on her left eye.

" Hoshimi declared firmly as she closed her eyes before opening them to reveal an eight-pointed star symbol glowing on her left eye

"That's..." Morfran muttered out in disbelief as he and his sister stared at the woman with wide eyes, filled with shock and slight fear.

"Mara, Morfran, come back right now."

'M-My king?' The sibling asked telepathically as they heard their Master's voice.

"You two have disappointed me. I expected this mission would be easy for you, but I thought wrong. Now, come back here and no excuses!"

They flinched at the disappointed tone of their King's and reluctantly compelled to his order as they send one last glare to Hoshimi before disappearing in whirlwinds of snow and ice.

Hoshimi sighed as she relaxed her body and felt the power in her left eye disappeared. She then suddenly felt her body becoming heavy 'I guess using it right away must've taken a big toll on my body' she thought.

"Hoshimi!" Hakuren called out as he rushed over to the exhausted whitette and embraced her tightly. "Thank Solomon you're alright!" He exclaimed before pulling back from his hug and looked over her. "What happened to your wounds? They're all gone!"