Cԋαρƚҽɾ 28 {EDITED}

3rd Person POV:

"How dare you betray your King? After all I've done for you!" Erebus snarled as he clashed blades with Azazel, who blankly stared at him.

"You're not my King anymore. I had enough of you and your so called 'destiny'," Azazel retorted before backing away as he raised his right palm at Erebus. "Ring of Fire!" and launched an attack of a ring of fire circling around him before flying toward Erebus.

Erebus chuckled as he effortlessly points his sword at the ring of flames and like an instant, it disappeared before it could reach him. "Did her words change you? Hah! You were made from my own flesh and blood! You can't escape from me!"

"Har-Har Infigar!" Suddenly, raging flames were sent toward Erebus and engulfed him entirely.

Azazel's eyes widened and turned around to see the two brothers, all bruised, and standing in front of them was the normal Hoshimi with utter determination in her eyes. He then trailed down to her hands, where to his disbelief, saw that she wasn't holding her wand. 'She can use magic without the use of her wand' he thought.

The whirlwind of flames then dispersed with a huff as Erebus stood there without injuries. "Princess, you're back." He spoke as his eyes nonchalantly stared at Hoshimi.

"I won't let you rule this world, Erebus! We'll stop you!" Hoshimi proclaimed strongly as she glared at the green-haired man angrily.

Erebus smirked mockingly. "I like to see you try, Princess."

"Hoshimi, you go and help Yin. Hakuren and I will handle him." Hakuyuu ordered as he glared up at Erebus with Hakuren standing beside him as their swords firmly grasped in their hands.

Hoshimi looked reluctant to follow the order but nodded anyway as she gave the brothers and Azazel, one last glance of concern before running in the direction of Yin.

"Three against one, how unfair you are." Erebus chuckled coldly as he positioned his sword in front of them.

"Spirit of Wisdom and Power, dwell in my body. Transform me into a great magician. Beleth!"

"Spirit of Mischief and Destruction, dwell in my body. Transform me into a great magician. Asmodai!"

Hakuyuu and Hakuren's bodies simultaneously glowed brightly before the light died down as it revealed their newly changed forms.

Hakuyuu's black/dark blueish hair was now replaced with long, flowing white hair that ends at his mid-thighs, identical white fox ears on his head with one hoop earring pierced in his left ear, his eyes were now amber-gold colours and dark whisker marks on each of his cheek. His chest was bare with one gold wristband on the right wrist while on the other, was golden bangle.

He wore a blue hakama pant with a black sash rested around his hip as nine pairs of foxtails swished behind him. White furs covered his elbows and chest, leaving his stomach area exposed. Gone was his human feet and replaced with white fox paws. And lastly, the third eye on his forehead.

"This is going to be fun," Erebus smirked sadistically as he readied his sword before charging in as the other three does the same.

•••

Yin painfully groaned as she was pinned down by a clawed hand from the monster's as her scythe was stuck in its flesh on the arm.

"L-Let go of me!" Yin grunted as she tried to break free.

The monster grinned with its sharp teeth showing as it raised its free arm and flexed the sharp claws.

Yin gasped and her eyes widened as she stared at the raised claw that was ready to slam her to mush. 'Someone...please save me!' Her eyes snapped closed as she waited for the painful blow.

"Asfal!" Suddenly, a wall made out of wind appeared, blocking the attack as the monster let out a raging shriek before the air wall forcefully pushed against the being, shoving it away and releasing the small girl in the process as she let out a breath of relief.

"Yin, are you alright?" The latter gasped and she turned her head to see the whitette running toward her with worry on her face.

"Hoshimi?" Yin gaped as the said woman kneeled beside her and immediately went to healed the young girl as her hands glowed a light green hue. "Are you...back to normal?" She asked hesitantly.

Hoshimi grimaced at the question but managed to give Yin, a small smile of assurement. "Yeah, I'm back to normal. I'm sorry for hurting you." She apologised but then, she let out a surprised gasp as small arms wrapped around her neck, embracing her tightly.

"Don't be sorry! All its matter is you coming back." Yin sniffled as Hoshimi stared at her with surprise before smiling warmly as she returned the embrace.

Suddenly, the roar of anger interrupted their time as the girls turned to the monster and saw it getting up, looking thirsty for blood. Its eyes faintly glowing purple, the similar purple that belonged to Nadia's.

YOU DIRTY WRETCHES! YOU BOTH WILL DIE BY MY HANDS!

'I see, Nadia is still in contr—wait, is that...?' Hoshimi's eyes squinted at the area at the monster's centre and her eyes widened when she realised what it was. "My wands." She gasped as the illuminating presences of both of Hoshimi's wands appeared in Nadia's chest.

Nadia snarled viciously as she sped toward the two girls with one of her arms raised and her claws readied to attack.

Hoshimi immediately got in front of Yin and raised her hands as the yellow coloured barrier appeared around them, intercepting Nadia's claw as it bounced off the Borg.

"I need to get my scythe." Yin pointed out as she stared at her weapon, glinting.

Hoshimi nodded. "And I need my wands."

As Nadia was about to do the same thing again, Hoshimi and Yin both braced for the incoming attack when suddenly a pink blur flashed past the girls and a strong force hit Nadia, causing her to let out a cry of pain as she was knocked off of her feet.

Hoshimi and Yin grunted as the gust of windblown against them after Nadia's fall and once it was over, both of the girls slowly uncovered their eyes and they widened once they caught sight of a familiar pink hair swishing.

"I-Is that...?" Yin stuttered as she felt tears swelling up with joy.

Hoshimi smiled in relief. "Yes, it is."

Standing in front of them with fiery red twin fox heads that engulfed her fists as she stood there with a stoic expression but angry eyes.

{Imagine it was foxes instead of lions}

"You're going down, beast." The now living Fanalis spoke strongly as she glared at Nadia and clenched her fists, causing the foxes to burst bigger.

"Amani!"

———