2K Sρҽƈιαʅ

Hey guys! This book had just reached 2K and I hope all of you continue to support me and this book! <3

•~•

{SPECIAL CHAPTER: WHEN HOSHIMI MET THE BROTHERS AND SISTER AGAIN}

"T-This is so unnecessary." The young healer hesitated as she looked at herself in the long mirror as the maids, that was assigned to her by the Emperor, helped her into a beautiful blue and white Hanfu dress.

" The young healer hesitated as she looked at herself in the long mirror as the maids, that was assigned to her by the Emperor, helped her into a beautiful blue and white Hanfu dress

"Nonsense, the Emperor ordered us to treat our new healer with the utmost respect." The head maid, who was a woman in her mid-fifties, stated as she stared at Hoshimi with strict eyes.

Hoshimi pursed her lip as she gave up her resistance and let the maids dressed her up and they also brush her hair and done them up as they hold it together with a single hairpin.

'I never expected that a person like me would be treated like this. It's...uncomfortable' Hoshimi thought as she shifted her eyes back onto herself in the mirror and let out a quiet sigh. 'Kaori-sensei isn't going to be happy about this'

•••

After escaping from the pestering servants, Hoshimi ended up wandering around the courtyard as she stared in awe of the cleanliness and beauty of the place.

Then, the sound of fighting gained her attention as she furrowed her eyebrows in curiosity and walked toward the sound as it led her to what looks like a training area, and practicing in the middle was a young boy, looked to be older than her, with dark hair and blue eyes as his facial appearance reminded her of the Emperor's.

The white-haired girl watched in amazement as the older boy strongly fought against a man, much older and bigger than him, with wooden swords in hand as he swiftly swings and dodges.