Hσʂԋιɱι [UPDATED]

Kanji: 星望Romaji: HoshimiGender: FemaleHeight:• 159cm (5'2) (Arc 1)• 165cm (5'4) (Arc 2)Age: 13, 19, 29 (currently)Appearance: Hoshimi is a beautiful girl with a petite body that has curves in the right places, long white hair that reaches down her...

Kanji: 星望
Romaji: Hoshimi
Gender: Female
Height:
159cm (5'2) (Arc 1)
165cm (5'4) (Arc 2)
Age: 13, 19, 29 (currently)
Appearance: Hoshimi is a beautiful girl with a petite body that has curves in the right places, long white hair that reaches down her knees, bright red/orange-amber eyes, porcelain skin, rosy red lip, well-developed chest and she always wore bandages wrapped around both of her wrists to her mid-elbows and around her neck.
Personality: Hoshimi is a kind and polite girl with a big and generous heart that shows anyone kindness. She is also smart since she spends her free time reading and she has a maternal side that she expressed when she is with children or those younger than her as well as being protective of her close ones and allies. After ten years had passed, Hoshimi grew to be more mature and wise than her late teen years but still have the same traits.

Family:
• Kaori (Mentor/Guardian-deceased)
• Aladdin (Younger brother-alive)

Allies:
• Hakuyuu Ren (lover)
• Hakuren Ren
• Amani
• Yin
• Kaori (deceased)
• Ugo
• Azazel (deceased)
• Aladdin

Enemies:
• Erebus (deceased)
• Nadia (deceased)
• Mara (deceased)
• Morfran (deceased)
• Al-Thamen

Occupation:
• Kou Empire's Healer/Magician (formerly)

Affiliation:
• Kou Empire (formerly)
• Hakuyuu, Hakuren, Amani and Yin
• Aladdin

Background: Hoshimi doesn't remember her early life since the moment she can talk and walk, she was taken in by slave traders and was auctioned multiple times before she escaped and ran away until she met a travelling healer who nursed her back to good health and decided to take her in and teach her medical skills as well as magic since her mentor was also a retired Magician. And since then, Hoshimi mostly spends her time travelling with her mentor and staying in a small cottage in the woodlands.

Until she was 13 years old and was sent by Kaori on a job to Kou to treat a sick princess where she first encountered the first and second Imperial Princes when she was helping the first imperial princess in finding them. And when she completed her job, she was offered to stay in Kou and become their healer which she accepted after a long rant from Kaori.

After 6 years, she saved Hakuyuu and Hakuren from being killed in the fire caused by Al-Thamen but sadly costing the Emperor's life as she and the princes ran away and were found by Kaori and her assistant, Amani, who treated them to full health before being found by Al-Thamen which caused the death of Hoshimi's teacher/guardian.

She and her companions chose to travel to Reim as a way to stay undercover but unfortunately was brought into a battle of risking the world as they fought against the group and successfully destroying them without the cost of a person, that she considered as a friend.

Japanese VA: Mamiko Noto (similar to Elaine from To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts )
English VA: Stephanie Sheh (similar to Queen Neo Serenity from Sailor Moon Crystal)