Cԋαρƚҽɾ 4 (2) {EDITED}

-Flashback-

"...Iki wa yoi nagi kaeri wa kowaki
Wa ga naka kowaki no tooshi kana..."

"Wow, that was amazing! Hoshi-chan!" Chimed a young girl, at the age of 7, with black hair and blue eyes as she stared up from her sitting position at the young teen with white hair and red eyes in awe.

"Hehe, thank you Hakuei-san," Hoshimi replied, giggling.

"I wish Yuu-nii and Ren-nii could be here to hear this. They would've loved it." Hakuei pouted as she fidgeted with her dress.

Hoshimi smiled sheepishly, knowing that the little girl was missing her two older brothers, who were away due to the upcoming war. So to comfort Hakuei, the whitette leaned forward and placed a hand on her hair which made the girl looked up. "You don't have to worry too much, Hakuyuu-sama and Hakuren-sama are two very strong men. I'm sure that they'll be fine and will be back in no time."

Hakuei's eyes sparkled with slight amazement before her face burst out a big grin as she nodded before jumping onto the whitette, burying herself in the other's embrace. "You're right, Hoshi-chan! Thank you!"

-Flashback-

•••

3rd Person POV:

After the sudden appearance of Ren Hakuei, Aladdin and the others was back in the village and gathered around the front of the village with the other villagers as Hakuei stood in front of them with two men standing behind her.

One of the men was a young one with blue hair tied up and light blue eyes as he carried a pair of swords that strapped behind his back. While the other man had short black hair and a small beard that curled up and split in the middle as well as displaying dark circles under his eyes. He carried a simple sword on his side.

"I am the fourth daughter of the first Kou Emperor, Ren Hakuei," she introduced politely. "I have come to engage in diplomatic talks with you."

"Welcome, esteemed Princess," Elder Baba greeted. "I am the granddaughter of the 155th great king of the Kouga clan. I am called Shaman Chagan."

"I am aware," Hakuei replied, giving a small bow to the elderly woman. "The Kouga Clan was once the most prosperous equestrian tribe in the world. The first great king of Kouga clan supposedly had powers rivalling a demon's and built the large nation known to man: the Great Kou Empire. In recent years, the Kouga clan has weakened and has even been targeted by slave hunters. But today, that suffering is at an end. Please come under our empire!"

Hoshimi's eyes narrowed under her hood, that she put up once she saw Hakuei, as her hands tightened around her little brother. 'So that goal is still in process, asking the Kouga clan when they are in Times of Crisis is a strategic move but...'

"Go under them?"

"What kind of request is that?" Dolge asked, gritting his teeth.

"No way!"

"We aspire to unify the land, from Laem in the west to Partevia in the Southwest," Hakuei continued to explain as the villagers stared at her while Aladdin watched her curiously while Hoshimi shook her head. 'Not many people see what unifying the world can do' "our goal is to unify the whole world. The same as your Kouga ancestors once dreamed of doing. Please lend us your strength."

After she said that, the star symbol on Aladdin's flute suddenly appeared and glow as the villagers muttered uncertainly.

"Our ancestors?"