1.- A new (and weird) case in Zootopia

Zootopia is a fairly calm place, especially since Judy Hopps joined the ZPD. Her search for a better world and her spirit of never surrender made the ZPD achieve peace... to a minimum. Not even the dynamic fox-rabbit duo could prevent the crimes from thieves. There was always a crime happening in that place, a beautiful city with great views and lights that bathed a place made for everyone, a place of hope and dreams and a hole for anyone who wants a life in a place of various opportunities. Zootopia kept that beauty intact, no matter how many villains there were, it never lost an iota of majesty. Although not everything bad came from the people's factor... They've also suffered some natural disasters, causing some economic losses and destroyed materials. Even so, the residents of Zootopia always found a way to cope in adversity, supporting each other, even if there was some suspicion from some sectors of the population, such as the fear of prey to predators or predators considering some prey useless. But luckily, it was only a small factor of the population, since coexistence in that city was always one of the best. Although the ZPD still had aspects to polish in that city...

One night the ZPD received a call of a robbery in a jeweller's store, so they sent the duo Nick and Judy to investigate. They took that call as something quite common, since they were only fairly common thefts, but it didn't mean that they'd turn a blind eye, they'd always want to end it... especially, after what they both lived through.

Judy is a gray bunny from BunnyBurrow, a town on the outskirts of the big city. She was born into a family with love and quite cautious with everything they did. Surrounded by 275 siblings, she wanted to do more than just grow carrots: She wanted to be a policemammal in the big city and clearly, she did it. After a hard effort and allying with Nick Wilde when he was nothing more than a swindler. The fox, now Judy's partner, was always a planner, he managed to make his money by hustling others... although he wasn't always like that. After being abused, as a toddler, in the Junior Ranger Scouts, by other mammals his age, cataloged as prey, he got rid of the idea of being and dedicated his life doing what people expected of him, which was to be just a manipulative and untrustworthy fox. That was until the optimistic rabbit found him and they solved the case together, trusting each other and being the best companions in the ZPD. To this day, they continue to distribute justice in the city. The next case awaited them.

In the place of the robbery, there was someone in a cloak and covering his head with a hood, making him very dark, medium height, even slightly short. Nothing was seen under his hood, neither his species, nor his color, it seemed that the suit was designed for that mysterious figure. It was reviewing the robbery, examining the windows and looking around, crouched. Looked from side to side, reviewing possible tracks or marks that the thieves left when they committed the illegality. The mysterious dark hooded was intrigued by such an act.

"This is very interesting... seems that they knew how this place worked and they waited for the perfect moment to attack..." He continued checking the place, looking at all the pieces of the crystals that, strangely enough, were facing outwards. "A clean hit, nothing was left, they went fast in the perfect hour, just when the guard was gone and didn't have time to react. I'm intrigued by the reason why the crystals have fallen outwards... as if they broke it from within." He thought about it for a while. "That's it! They went in somehow. I'll have to investigate it..." He was so focused on the crime scene he didn't notice a police car arrived.

Judy and Nick got out of the car as they got there and unsheathed their pistols as soon as they spotted the mysterious dark figure in the middle of the night. They assumed that suspect was the author.

"ZPD, stop there, thief! Raise your paws where I can see them." Judy's voice echoed through the figure's ears and it lifted them up, as if it knew her.

"That voice..." He whispered as raised its hands after the rabbit's warning. After getting up, he turned his head slightly, trying to see the vigilantes.

"Don't even try to do anything..." Nick said holding the gun pointed at the possible suspect. "If we see a single movement out of place, we shoot."

"Wait... are you Nick and Judy from the ZPD?" It seemed that the figure had a certain connotation of emotion after asking them the question.

"It's none of your business." Judy was reluctant to the possible good intentions of that suspect.

"Why not? I love both of you!" Judy and Nick were surprised, they looked at each other after that sentence. The voice of the mysterious hooded one turned with emotion, he didn't even try to hide it.

"You almost got us, thief, but we're not gonna succumb to your games." Nick didn't believe the intentions of the individual in front of him, no matter how good they were.

The mysterious character turned around, showing a bluish snout. "I won't resist your arrest on me, but you should know that I was investigating the theft." He didn't lower his arms at any time, fearing for his integrity, although he trusted them.

Judy started to put the handcuffs on the suspect. "Okay... Sir unknown... we'll take you to the police station for interrogation."

The hooded character gave no resistance and got into the car, leaving Judy and Nick with disbelieving faces, but ready to continue with their work as if it was nothing different. They found too many crazy people already in their short career, so they were used to such strangeness. After a while in the car with silence that filled the vehicle, they arrived at the ZPD headquarters and took the unknown hooded mammal to the interrogation room under the gaze of some officers curious about the arrival of such a dark-clothed being.

"Well, we'll start with some simple questions, understood?" The mysterious character nodded to Judy's question. "Well, if you're not the culprit, what were you doing in that place shortly after the robbery?"

"As I said before, I was investigating who was the one who caused it... maybe there's more than one..." The weird individual relaxed as he answered.

"Why are you so interested in investigating?" Judy asked, curious about the suspect's intentions.

"Let's just say that I hate injustice." A nice little smile peeked out from under his hood as he mentioned it.

"Could you... You know... Take off your hood? It's disrespectful." Nick showed off his most joking part, mocking the questioned one sitting there.

"I have... some problems about showing my outward appearance in a place like Zootopia." After saying that phrase, the two policemen looked at each other strangely. The mysterious character seemed to be speaking in a serious tone, his smile disappeared.

"Nobody is going to judge you here, we are policemammals, our duty is to serve and protect, not to judge." Judy tried to befriend the hooded character because she noticed that he felt uncomfortable.

"And to make this world a better place... I know, Judy..." He sighed and spoke again. "Okay... I'll show you my outward appearance... Get ready." The dark character put his hands on the hood, ready to pull it back. Nick and Judy were shocked after seeing what was shown after revealing the mysterious appearance...

(In order to make him have a physical appearance, that's how the mysterious fox, but with a blue muzzle and without weapons, only dark and hidden)